• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far it is all contained. As you play through the campaign you unlock decks. Then as you play you unlock cards to add to those decks. At this point the deck construction is simple and only with the balanced premade decks.

I actually like this a ton as I cannot afford to be buying boosters and packs. I love that's its all inclusive and I wont be playing against people with $500 decks.

I know it's not an Xbox 360 game...

but I need some guidance. I'm looking into getting a PS3 for my birthday, and I was wondering if anyone has any insight into the game "Heavenly Sword". I'm not worried about the violence or blood or anything, but how the girl is dressed. I can't find an in-game picture that can help me decide if how the girl is dressed will really affect me.

As you can probably tell, I'm a guy, and I will be 15 years of age when I get the PS3. I have been struggling with lust and all that crap, and I wasn't sure if this game would be anything of a temptation. It only looks like it shows leg, and nothing more, but I could be mistaken, as I have not played the game. So please, help. Thank you, and God bless

but I need some guidance. I'm looking into getting a PS3 for my birthday, and I was wondering if anyone has any insight into the game "Heavenly Sword". I'm not worried about the violence or blood or anything, but how the girl is dressed. I can't find an in-game picture that can help me decide if how the girl is dressed will really affect me.

As you can probably tell, I'm a guy, and I will be 15 years of age when I get the PS3. I have been struggling with lust and all that crap, and I wasn't sure if this game would be anything of a temptation. It only looks like it shows leg, and nothing more, but I could be mistaken, as I have not played the game. So please, help. Thank you, and God bless

I highly advise against buying it for more than $30.

It's very short. It's really nice to look at, and it's good fun and all, but it's something like 6 hours long, so if funds are tight I would only purchase it on the cheap.

First off, I want to say "Good for You". Not a lot of people will admit struggling with something especially lustful thoughts, but you have acknowledged that you do have a problem, AND you're aware of what can affect your walk. The best thing is to do a search online for screen shots from the game. There's another alternative if you want more info. Here's a link to a website that rates the game and gives insight to what the game includes. Just from what I read, it doesn't look too promising in the non- "sexuality" part. I hope this helps!
http://www.whattheyplay.com/products/heavenly-sword-for-playstation-3/

So far it is all contained. As you play through the campaign you unlock decks. Then as you play you unlock cards to add to those decks. At this point the deck construction is simple and only with the balanced premade decks.

I actually like this a ton as I cannot afford to be buying boosters and packs. I love that's its all inclusive and I wont be playing against people with $500 decks.

Sounds great! I can never find anyone who wants to play, granted I haven't played for a year or two. Once I get another 360 I'm definitely getting this.

She is dressed sexy , scantily clad, I guess the best way to put it. I played teh demo. Never bought the game but it seemed to be action packed with all the fighting.
At 15 I'd say stay away. Hormones run wild at that age. sry.

Almost all games that have girl characters will have next to nothing on. Even Unreal Tournament has some. The secular world wants it so the game world gives it to em.
UT does have a swear filter built in for adult language that one can tick.

Maybe the gaming world should make games with put some clothes on that girl button instead of reduce gore or increase gore. :)

btw. nice post.

Looking through it, it doesn't look TOO bad, mainly because you're fighting the whole time, but I'll still be on guard. Fortunately, the first two games I'm hoping to get shouldn't have this problem:
Resistance: Fall of Man
InFamous

Anyways, thanks for the help

P.S. Thanks for the link Savillon. Love this line:
Considering the game is about a scantily clad (and probably really chilly)...

Last edited:
Attention Leaders~!!

As the new Staff Manager for ToJ, one of my first goals is to make contact with all of the leaders to ensure they are all knowledgeable of this new transition and to present myself as available for you.

There are many things that I will be overseeing and having to learn as I go, however, if there is something you are needing for your chapter please feel free to contact me ASAP and I will do what I can to help make your chapter a success.

My biggest concern at this point is making sure our chapter leaders have the backup, empowerment, and respect that they deserve. God bless you all for you dedication and hard work to making Tribe of Judah a place for us all!

July Chapter reports

XBOX chapter leaders. Your chapter report for the month of July is due at this time. Please go to this post to make your report. Thank you!

Hi there.

I'm not really sure how to navigate this site, But being a new guy I am happy just to have found people of the same interests.

Out of curiosity, is there an event planning for certain matches, or games etc... that gets updated.

for example:
Mon night COD 4
Tues night HALO 3

etc...

Just wondering what is the best way to get some games on with other members???

feel free to add me as a friend. My Gamer Tag is:
Chief Majors

let me know your form ToJ, and hopefully i'll see ya around.

Thanks.

p.s. What are xbox chapter leaders?

Last edited:
God Bless U, I am glad you join I am the xbox leader and i welcome you. I am a little busy with so many projects but we have tons of members here. feel free to join some time on live so we can play online.

Game Night

God Bless All in two weeks i want to do 4 game nights a week
please post below what games would you like to play. Vote Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back