Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NHL 09

OK, I got it, working on learning the controls. I look forward to playing with whoever has this as long as their not the Stars. The Stars seem to be my weakness :p

Goodbye

After RROD number 4..goodbye XBOX 360 and hello PS3. I am Chrono1974 on PSN..will miss all my old CGA buds on COD WAW on 360..though I have it on PS3

WOOOOOOOOOOOO PS3 FTW , im tojAtown, totally add me up dude

did not like this game at all it was slow and not fun at all i think they made this game just so people could spend their hard old money for something that will die and will see a bulk of them soon in gamestop and more lol

i don't even know what irc channels are, gamesurge, or how to idle them, but if i had to guess, it has something to do with the pc. am i right?

i don't even know what irc channels are, gamesurge, or how to idle them, but if i had to guess, it has something to do with the pc. am i right?
IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat.

To join the Tribe of Judah IRC channel, download and install an IRC client (I use X-Chat 2 for Windows) and join #toj on irc.us.gamesurge.net.

Oh, playing against each other is not where the fun is in this. It's in creating a club and playing TOGETHER, on the same team, against other teams. That's the exciting part!

I just got my Xbox recently and it turned out to be one of the new Jasper models with the new hardware that is suppose to fix a lot of issues.

so.... can i send my xbox in once i get the red ring (again*) and get a new one?

*side note* yes... indeed, i've gotten the red ring multiple times. I've done the quick fixes (like baking the xbox) and stuff. and I finally sent the xbox in. I was hoping they would just get me a brand new xbox...but that never happened. anyways. So if i get the red ring again can i send it in to get a new type of hardware?

Usually in the case of an RRoD you get a refurbished model of the Falcon variety. I just ended up getting the replacement plan at best buy on mine, that way in the event of an RRoD I can guarantee myself a better unit :p.

I've had mine since Chirstmas with no problems, which is more than I can say for my brother when he got his first :p

Gamertag: RollingBirrd
System: Xbox 360
List of Games:
Halo3
Forzamotorsport 2
Testdrive Unlimited
Nhl 09
CoD 4
Mirror's Edge
Guitar Hero 2 & 3
GTA IV
Fallout 3
Fable 2
Blazing Angles
Assasins Creed
probably forgot one or more

Resident Evil 5

I just got it, hopefully I will have time to take it out of the shrink wrap some time in the next week. And like a sucker, I will be dropping the 400 MS points for the online versus mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back