• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me clarify, I don't me to derail or flame RE5 at all. I just think that Dead Space beat Resident Evil in the awesome category :D.

But I've never liked an RE game so I guess that should be said, they just always feel clunky and annoying to me.

Lost Planet?

Anyone have it? I'm really not sure whether there are servers left for it, but I picked up Lost Planet Colonies today. Man, I love blowing up gigantic bugs :p

Just in case you didn't know: Colonies supports cross platform 360 to PC play online so :D

So far it's fun, I'm only to the second mission. It's third person shooter, killing giant alien bugs in a lot of snow pretty much. I like big boss fights, so that's kinda what drew me to it.

A bit o' trivia: The PTX-40A from Lost Planet: Extreme Condition is featured as a playable character in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, a fighting game for the Wii that (unfortunately) will probably never see a stateside release.

That sounds pretty sweet. That game looks pretty nice, but I have no idea who any of the Tatsunoko characters are. Unless one of them is Ultraman.

so one of my friends just picked this game up. I was not thinking of buying it at all *for the reason that i haven't been playing a lot of games lately. although.... i can get a copy for only 10 bucks.
anyways. does anyone else have it. my friend tells me it is a good game for online play *considering that is 90% of what i play.* but yeah... what you guys think?

OK I was VERY impressed. The controls are smooth and I picked them up so fast, finally a game designed to use a controller and not ported over. Being able to select "all units" or "all units on screen" with a quick button press is very handy. Everything from beginning to end was fun including some excellent cut scenes to move a story forward.

The absolute best however is being able to control a group of warthogs. Watching them jump and bounce all around the terrain, man I could just send them around the map endlessly and have a blast.

The demo was way to short! only 2 missions and 1 map for a 1v1.

Last edited:
Well, sadly the AI for the demo, even on heroic is a joke. It hardly gives any resistance and even if i walk away for a while and let him get both the other base points, its still easy smeesy to beat him.

Just got a 360 today and have it setup online now. I only have Endwar and the two pack in games so far. Will likely pickup Fable 2, Dead Rising and Resident Evil 5 when its released.

Gamertag is Bobbyra0
TOJ tag: Exo-Slayer

congrats

Just got a 360 today and have it setup online now. I only have Endwar and the two pack in games so far. Will likely pickup Fable 2, Dead Rising and Resident Evil 5 when its released.

Gamertag is Bobbyra0
TOJ tag: Exo-Slayer

Congratulations! A happy day for you!
You should pick up Call of Duty: World at War, it's sick.

heresy or just reaching more people?

it may be heresy to mention PS3 on a 360 forum, but i feel it needs to be a topic. i have a ps3 and have other christian friends with one as well, so how do we go about giving the ps3 the same favor as the 360 and the (seriously? online mario kart? whatever) wii. so how about it?

We have a PS3 username thread in ToJ General I believe. While we have many more people around with PS3's on the forums here than this time last year, I don't think our numbers justify PS3 specific boards. If you post in CGA or ToJ general forums with a PS3 thread, it will probably get responded to. I'm also not opposed to creating console specific IRC channels, but I don't want to deal with GameSurge admins if nobody's gonna idle them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back