Gamertag: E1ihu
ToJ username: Elihu
System: XBOX 360

Games:
Halo 2
Battlefield 2
Gears of War
*soon to be Halo3* ---Cheers!

LOL....feel free to add me to friends...looking forward to some major Halo 3 action!

E1ihu

They have. Considering 1 out of every 3 360s showed this failure, it was killing them both in warranty repairs and their public image. They HAD to fix it. I heard about a bunch of chipset changes and fan changes a little bit back. But I have no sources...

And why do you ask? Thinking about picking one up?

Welcome! Add Pelagren to your friends list.

I'm 31, live in the midwest, and am a database engineer.

My X360 games right now are G.R.A.W., Rainbow Six 3, and NHL 2k7.

They have. Considering 1 out of every 3 360s showed this failure, it was killing them both in warranty repairs and their public image. They HAD to fix it. I heard about a bunch of chipset changes and fan changes a little bit back. But I have no sources...
Considering the massive scale of the failures, I'm hesitant to invest that kind of money in a new console until I'm sure that I'm sure that I'm sure that M$ has finally fixed the X360 problems.

And why do you ask? Thinking about picking one up?
SoulCalibur IV won't be coming to the Wii, so, yes, I'm thinking about picking up a Xbox 360 in the future (i.e. some time after Namco releases SoulCalibur IV).

I still love my Wii, but I recognize that some hardcore titles (like SCIV) are too graphics-intensive to get ported to the Wii. I figure SoulCalibur Legends is Namco's way of apologizing to Wii owners, but, as much as I'm bummed that SCIV won't find its way to the Wii, I understand why.

same here

Hey guys, I am a friend of ST1TCH and we go to church together. I got to play with a member of your clan last night on the COD4 beta and its really refreshing to finally get to play with some like minded people. Thanks for the games cold steel 777. Well I hope to get to meet up with you all soon. I am an avid RV6 player and soon to be Halo 3 and COD 4 when it drops. Thanks

XBL Gamertag: B Scared
TOJ Username: B Scared
XBOX360

Rainbow 6 Vegas
G.R.A.W. 2
Halo 2
Chromehounds
MLB 2K7
Forza 2
Halo 3 - 8 days and counting :D

Ok, I've added everyone that posted to my friends list. BigDemarest, I still have an out-standing friend request for you, please add me! :)

Had a chance to play some COD4 with Cold Steel 777 and st0rmshad0w95 the other night, had a good time!

That UncleO gamertag accepted my friend request, I don't have the heart to remove him. :)

I agree with you Big D, it is very enveloping. One of the things I like is the option to "rescue" the Little Sisters instead killing them. You might not get as much "Adam" but its definitely a better way. From a fathers POV with nothing but daughters its a nice change. I know this sounds weird, but when you do actually save one the music that is played and gestures that are made by the main character and the Little Sisters, evoke some pretty strong emotions with me. I feel like I'm saving one of my own daughters strangely enough. Anyways, its a cool game. One you leave an area and come back through it for whatever reason don't expect all the bad guys to be dead, because most likely some new one have moved in...

i play chrome hounds, best clan support sice battlefield 2

i am the leader of a squad for tarakia "Sons of xXGodXx" we have 11 ppl right now and are pretty casuls about it but ,ill play with you if want to join

Last edited:
i play chrome hounds, best clan support sice battlefield 2

i am the leader of a squad for tarakia "Sons of xXGodXx" we have 11 ppl right now and are pretty casuls about it but ,ill play with you if want to join

That sounds great. I am not completely sure what country my squad is in. It has been a while since I logged on.

Last edited:
Looking for some folks to G.O.W. with.

I know Halo 3 is about to release. And believe me, I will be playing it nonstop.

But until then, who wants to go 2 on 2 in a Gears of War night?? I have a Christian buddy who owns it but never plays because the online community can be so...um... you know. Ruthless. Demeaning. He isn't very good yet, so he always gets creamed.

The worst part is, he doesn't like Gears of War because of that. I think we should show him how awesome the game can be when you play just to have fun.

Joey J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back