• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh! how do we go about organizing for XBL? my gamertag is madcat078 (i think)...and I'll be playing Halo 3 the week before our wedding (hopefully!!) with my Master Chief replica helmet on!

I work for GameStop and I know that we get ours the day in advance. EbGames and Software Etc are the same I think. I am sure that nobody is going to break the street date though. Toys R Us broke the Bioshock street date, but nobody really cared. Microsoft is different though. They will prosecute any buisness who break the street date. OH, and I just read about a new feature for Halo 3. The have something called the Forge. One person can play as an overhead character who can drop in weapon, vehicles, and equipment for their team, but they can also remove any vehicles, weapon and equipment that aren't in use. Sounds really cool. Here is an IGN link with some more info.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/815/815041p1.html

Warning about Two Worlds

I have just purchased Two Worlds for the 360 and I just wanted to say that I don't believe it is worth a new purchase. I would be very careful if you are interested in this game to make sure you try it before you buy it. The single player is very large, but it is very unpolished. There are tons of issues with this game and I have tried to keep an open mind with it, but the problems are huge. I have yet to find a multiplayer game that has worked, and even the game types are not very fun. Just a word of warning, of the 91 Xbox 360 and XBLA games I have played this one falls very far down on the list. I would rate it a 5 out of 10.

On a positive note, I have very much enjoyed BioShock. It gives you a Doom 3/Myst feeling exploring the underwater city of Rapture. Be warned though, BioShock is an adult game with gore, swearing and some disturbing themes.

Call of Duty 4 Beta

ATTENTION ToJ MEMBERS!
On Monday August 27th, at 12:00pm PST, Infinity Ward will be giving out "tokens" that will allow you to download and play the CoD4 Beta on the Xbox 360! You have to make sure you register @ CharlieOscarDelta.com before this date. There's more info on the website for this event. From the looks of this game, It's going to be GREAT! Good Luck!

Last edited:
Register early, It took me about 3 hours to just get registered. I think it was slammed.
I hope I remember to log on at 12 tomorrow.

i got a token and am playing the beta as we speak. all i have to say is this game WILL give halo 3 a run for its money in my book.

The have something called the Forge. One person can play as an overhead character who can drop in weapon, vehicles, and equipment for their team, but they can also remove any vehicles, weapon and equipment that aren't in use.
Sounds just like the Commander player in Natural Selection.

:( I couldn't get in. It was in maintenance mode all day. I got in some kind of second chance drawing about 2 am that night.

I'm back on Xbox Live!!!

I had to change my gamertag, but add me back. My new gamertag is: Pelagren

So far the 360 game that I own is G.R.A.W. but I did preorder Halo 3. I also still have Halo 2 and I think I have a few other games that will work on Live. I'll have to check.

Anyway, it's great to be back! :D

There are options that can be set for the games. You can have it set where one person per team can use the editor, or it can be open to allow anyone to use it. The thing is that your character is unprotected while in the edit mode.

From what I understand, you'll be able to add and remove weapons, vehicles, and items in game, and you'll also be able to move around things like teleportation devices. However the other team can add or remove things as well. I'm intrigued and can't wait to see it in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back