• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have a clan running for Halo 2 (simply named "Tribe of Judah"), and I anticipate opening up another clan for Halo 3 upon release. =)

Having briefly played the PC version of this game, I would strongly caution anyone considering plunking down $50 or $60 for the game to play a demo first.

Tek7, how did you get a chance to play it on pc already? I have been looking for a demo of it and I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me out with this.

Tek7, how did you get a chance to play it on pc already? I have been looking for a demo of it and I can't find it anywhere. Can you help me out with this.
D'oh! I might be thinking of a different game.

According to Wikipedia, Two Worlds won't be released on PC in the US until August 14, though it was released in Germany May 9.

Bomberman XBLA

so has anyone bought bomberman on live arcade. playing this over live is a blast. if any one has it and wants to get a game going just let me know ill be down with the bomberman.

Last edited:
clan match

it seems to me that gears and halo2 are the most common games that we have if we could do a sog v toj that would be sweet my clan leaders gamertag is "sog 9mmpreacher" his friend list is full but i have chaoshammer in my list so if you guys are willing contact 1 of use onlive or post here :cool:

NCAA 08 & Madden 08

Hey Guys! Just got NCAA 08 last week and it's awesome. I already prepurchased Madden so i will be ready to play on the 14th. If anyone is up for a game of football on either games, hit me up on xbl. My gamertag is Broocewayne9.

2 free xbox 360 games if purch. 360 between these to dates 8-8-06 to 9-15-07

2 FREE XBLA Games if you bought your Xbox between Aug 8th 06 - Sept 15th 07

Campaign Code = XBX0807

You must have purchased a new Xbox 360™ system between August 8, 2006 and September 15, 2007, and have establish a new Xbox Live® Account, then register on the promotion web site on or before September 15, 2007.

Games are said to be delivered before September 30.
https://reg.msgamestudios.com/def...us&lc=1033

Good luck, don't know which games. CS

Just Cause vs Crackdown, which one to get?

I am in the mood for another free roam action game, but trying to see which one is more fun to play. Just Cause is 29.99 and Crackdown is 39.99 at my local game store. I see that both games has a big environment and you get to play a sort of super authority figure. Crackdown has the guy with super powers and high jumping. As in Just Cause, the guy can jump off cars and deploy a parachute.
Its a hard choice here but I think about it. Who knows I might get both :D

Eh... crackdown was fun to play, but kind of a letdown in my opinion. I really enjoy a good story, and crackdown didn't have a story at all. If all you're looking for is a superhero who can blow stuff up, then yes, crackdown is your game.

Good choice. I enjoyed Just Cause much more because of the outdoor setting and the variey of vehicles, even though some of the side quests can seem to repeat themselves. One thing to look out for though is that Just Cause can be a little raunchy at times and too sexually provocative. Other than that vehicle stunts and traveling by parachute are very fun to do.

Who will have Halo 3 first??

Just a discussion starter. Who thinks they will have Halo 3 first in their hands. Since everyone is in different time zones I guess anyone on the east coast should have an advantage. I will be picking mine up at my GameStop on Sept. 25 at 12:01 am Centeral Time. Does anyone have that beat??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back