• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either one. =) I play guitar, and found that none of my guitar-playing skills applied to the game. I was quite horrible that the game, even on the easier songs, so it takes practice whether you have real guitar experience or not.

And believe me -- it'll take a little bit for you to figure out how to play, but once you do, it sure is a blast. I whole-heartedly recommend it.

What's the deal?

I call gamespot to see how many copies left they had of Forza 2 and they said it doesn't come out till wednesday, the 30th? Huh? did i miss something? I thought it was supposed to come out today? Sorry if I seem annoyed. I have been looking forward to getting this game for a long time and the thought of waiting one more day is going to kill me!

I'm actually free on most nights, with the current exception being Mondays. I have grad school for the next four monday nights, then I'm done. so whatever you guys want...

Yeah I experienced the same. The girl I talked to said they are "shipping" today which means they would have it on the 30th. Likely story I said....

Update** I just called again and the girl said they are actually waiting on the shipment to show up. I don't have a pre-order, but I want to use a trade in on this title, so hopefully they will get it SOON! Of course if they are waiting on UPS it might be a while......Stupid UPS.

Update 2** Got my copy! w00t! Ill be busy tonight!

Last edited:
tk1.jpg

tk2.jpg

it was because of the holiday we had on monday. post office and other services did not work so it was shipped tues to release wed instead of it shiiping mon to be released tues.

Well, I got it yesterday after work but was only able to play it for 20 mins cause I had a meeting to go to. doh! But it was worth the wait!!! Very cool!!

I got a new TV! w00t!

I picked it up on Saturday.

30" widescreen flat tube HDTV.

Im am now in Xbox heaven. Playing Xbox in 1080i is just amazing. I can actually read what some of the menu items say too...lol

I'll post my Chick Hicks from the movie Cars later today. (My son can't tell the difference between the "real" Chick and my version, except for the eyes on the front windshield.) It was fairly easy, no real designs, just about 300 manufacturer decals, letters, and numbers in the right place on a green '87 Buick. I've also thrown the 7.0L 'Vette engine into him, put racing slicks on, super weight reduction, a supercharger, and various other mods making him (IIRC) rated A815.

Next up: trying to figure out how to make Lightning McQueen.

Forza2 tonight!

I'm going to be hosting an online game around 11:00 EST tonight if anyone is interested. Various courses, various car classes, probably going to go for an hour or so. Nothing formal, just a fun night of racing.

If interested, message me over XBL (WildBillKickoff) tonight as we get close to 11:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back