Anyone have Acid Pro

Do you want...the full version?
wink.gif

You cheeso! Pirating stuff is bad! Although when the stuf is as expensive as acid, there's really not much of an alternative to us poor serfs of the land. I wish companies would make thier sofware more within the $50 range so I might be able to afford it, otherwise I have to find a freeware alternative (like Skale) or be a cheeso and pirate it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FIR3 @ Oct. 26 2004,9:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Oct. 26 2004,4:04)]Maybe...if I had the money...
rock.gif
no......I mean...do you want the 'full version'...*wink* *wink*
wow.gif

If you are refering to pirating, I would have done so a long time ago if I wanted to.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dudedude7000 @ Oct. 26 2004,10:49)]You cheeso! Pirating stuff is bad! Although when the stuf is as expensive as acid, there's really not much of an alternative to us poor serfs of the land. I wish companies would make thier sofware more within the $50 range so I might be able to afford it, otherwise I have to find a freeware alternative (like Skale) or be a cheeso and pirate it.
Yup........I have 3D Studio Max.and thats a $5000 program..but I need it anyways...im learning it and Im sure as heck not spending $5000 on a COMPACT DISC with a 4842134 page book. I bet to make it it doesnt cost $5000! Yeah, but I know...they need a profit, but still.

I pirated Photoshop 7 once..only because I had to do something I couldn't do with any other program. I got rid of it afterwards.

It does irk me how much they charge for software these days...they expect one to pay a fortune and then wonder why piracy is so rampant.

There's a lot of work that goes into those products and the price reflects that.

Not to mention the price hike that is necessary to offset piracy.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Aradia2 @ Oct. 28 2004,2:18)]Sorry DV, don't have acid pro...but I do have acid indigestion
lol....hopefully you'll get better.

Welcome to the forums!

Back