Answered Prayer

This is not so much as an answered pray for my, though God has blessed me with my Job and Family... but I am reaching out to my friends and brothers and sisters in Christ to see if I can pass that blessing on.

Recently I was hired on at NICE and there are more jobs opening... Now there are more than the Engineer spot that I do... but that job is GREAT pay (Salary + OT) and around 25% travel.

Now if you live in Denver or New Jersey (Rutherford), where our offices are, than I can look up more jobs that don't travel as much and do require such a high Tech skill set. Or if you are willing to move I guess that would work too...

Here is what I posted on the general forums.
-----------------------------
Hey my company is hiring right now and we have a lot of positions available in a wide range or jobs... The one that is really good is what I am. There is travel involve so if you don't want to travel 25% of the time I wouldn't even look into it... but it is a great company!

If you want more info, shoot me a message or email with Resume and I'll get you into the recruiters to look your info over.

chris.white@nice.com

If you want to look at the company it isNice Traded publicly as NICE

Check it out... Strong comapny and growing...

And if your a friend I'll bump you to the top. :)

Chris White

thanks for that post Dos!

praise report, cit got a skill level up at work as well as a raise! he has been promoted!

After a whole week of trying to find where my loan check went, it's been found!! I have my materials on their way and I start classes on Monday!!!! PRAISE JESUS WHO IS FAITHFUL EVEN THROUGH OUR DOUBT!

I finally have a job! I'm the new Worship leader/director/pastor at a church in the area. It's a plant so it's gonna be an interesting next few years, but God has been faithful even when I started losing hope.

Back