Announcing... The Legacy of Elijah!!

That's why we need to have several venues for sharing. Forums - facebook - twitter - web page - as many ways as we can find people to manage.

That's why we need to have several venues for sharing. Forums - facebook - twitter - web page - as many ways as we can find people to manage.

Agreed, dont forget about Google + some people gave up on Facebook due to security issues and went to Google +.

Hi everyone. I dropped GW a while ago when real life got busy, but I'm looking forward to coming back with the release of GW2.

Has a server been selected/decided on yet (a main base of operations particularly if we're doing WvWvW together)?

Hey Taran and Meemee, glad to see you both around! Currently we haven't picked a world/server yet, I've been plauged with school work and a dead laptop so this last week has bogged me down, but all the information will be determined shortly. Continue hanging out and getting to know the gang, there should be a lot of us in GW2 so consider this a beta for Legacy of Elijah ;)

I used to be with the guild way back when Guild Wars first launched but I eventually headed over to WoW and later SWTOR. I have preordered GW2 (sadly not in time for the first beta weekend) and if they improved things from the first game as far as if feeling more like a real mmo than the first one did, I will probably stick with the game for a while. I hope to hook back up with the guild after it goes live.

My issues with the original GW was that it just didnt feel like a a full world. The fact that other than city hubs everything was an instance I felt hurt the game in terms of developing a more traditional mmo community. Group encounters didnt seem to require much coordination and as a result pugs seemed to not even notice if someone in their party had gone afk at all. I recall doing this one instance and had to take a quick bio break, I told them in party chat that Id brb, but when I came back they had moved on and didnt even seem to notice I was gone. I am hoping that this time around that the community isnt so rushed and that you can actually develop some bonds with players you meet outside of your guild. I also wasnt happy that the only thing to do at endgame seemed to be to pvp (not my favorite, I prefer raiding). I dont know if this changed down the road with future expansion packs, but I hope they offer both raiding and pvp for endgame in GW2.

My schedule now is also probably more condusive to being on when the majority of the guild will be on now also. I used to work nights so I was on alot more in the mornings (after work) and not many from the guild were on then. Now that I am on day shift I will be on more normal hours (evenings). I hope to see you guys again soon and will keep an eye on the forums to find out how things are developing with the guild. See you soon and God Bless.

I was watching some of the videos from the beta weekend. One was an interview with Scott Hawkes from Gamebreaker thatwas amazing.

He dropped a comment that the guild they formed was limited to 100 accounts so they had to form two additional guilds to handle the people they wanted to play with.

Do we need to think about a Legacy of Elisha (LoE/LOE) from the start?

I hope that's a beta thing and not for release. Otherwise ANet is gonna get a choicely worded ticket from me..

Having a guild size limit is a major problem in GW1. I was under the impression that Anet was going to fix that. The guild limit in SWTOR is 500!

Agreed, there should be no limits, other MMOs are not putting limits like that on guilds any longer. Ill be sending one for that as well.

I'm just reporting what this guy said - the video is worth a look, it is pretty good and informative.

About minute 22 is where he mentions the guild limit and needing to start three guilds.

Back