An anonymous poll about age

How old are you?

• Under 30

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • 30 or over

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it was decided that you ultimately hold the most power around here.
She is the only person with HTML in her forums user title. Just thought I'd point that out.

Aww...the old times...:D

Fri said:
Hello Corpfox,
This is a system generated message to let you know that your request to join the Tribe of Judah has been approved. The membership coordinator may send you additional information if needed.

Welcome to the Tribe and don't forget to stop by the forums and chat. If you have any questions about your membership feel free to reply to this message.

God Bless,
Tribe of Judah Staff

Still have that on my email.

Rizz said:
Ok, lets pray...
Lord we pray for the Christian Gamers Alliance that you continue to bless it. Let it grow in number and also quality, reach and diversity. Lord search the hearts of all the members in CGA, let them be open to be used by you. Give them direction and calling in how they can serve you faithfully. Lord bless those who give continuously to the vision and running of CGA/ToJ, keep them strong in you and lift them up. Let the community go from strength to strength as we try to become pioneers in this area of ministry.
In Christ's name, Amen

That used to be part of a Prayer Newsletter.

Last edited:
Stc95 said:
ABUSE OF POWER! ABUSE OF POWER!!!

BEGIN THE COUP!

Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system! Come see the violence inherent in the system!

There have to be a few more 30 and over - just own up and we can outnumber these youngsters.

Back