An anonymous poll about age

How old are you?

• Under 30

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • 30 or over

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At our church we have a friendship registry that gets passed around for everyone to sign, regulars and visitors alike. In the 'age' area there are boxes you can put a check mark in ranging 0 to under 18; 18 to 30; 31 to 45; 46 and over. I got to really razz my wife this past year when she no longer could choose the "18 to 30" box. And, yes, I am 34.

I honestly thought Bassman was a few years older. @_@

I'm 22 in January.

I can't believe it, I got kids older than most of you. Where are all of the geezers hiding?

21 >.>

scary thought.... i joined this when i was 13 O_O

21 >.>

I can sympathize. I started a Christian gaming group when I was 19. It feels strange to even type that.

21 >.>

18 now, I think I joined when I was 15. Possibly...

EDIT: Joined July 9th, 2006, so 4 years before my birthday so I was also 13. woot woot.

Had to check the under 30 for myself, even though come March I will be 30, I'm still a guy in his 20's...

Had to check the under 30 for myself, even though come March I will be 30, I'm still a guy in his 20's...

Also close to the mark myself. I'd be interested to see a <25, >=25 follow-up!

I'd like to see a poll where the ages are a little less polarized and more defined.

What was the motive behind this thread, Tek?

I'd like to see a poll where the ages are a little less polarized and more defined.
That poll comes next. I decided to start with this poll then create a poll with more than 2 age categories next.

Expect the new poll after this one closes on Dec. 11.
What was the motive behind this thread, Tek?
I created this poll for two reasons:
  1. I was curious.
  2. Because I could.

Back