Alive alert awake and enthusiastic

Sherman

I probably spelt them all wrong but thats ok well just writing to tell everyone I made it here safe I cant say where I made it and to ask that you all please excuse my upcoming periods of absence I will be away on this great vacation that unkle sam has given mein the lovly desert hope to talk to you all around christmas Sherman

SHERMAN Praying for you!! you are my Favorite Fobbit!! May the Lord be with you while you are in Iraq!

We'll be praying for you too. Not sure if GFC is aware, but I will pass the word around. Looking forward to seeing you back on the forums.

Gen

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff said:
Thank you for your service. You do something that not many are willing to do, but something that is essential to the survival of our country. Praying.
yes thank you so much. i'll be praying for your safty and protection. Thank you again.

Sherman, glad to here from you. I'll be praying for your time in the desert.

And thanks so much for your service. Where would we be without our military folks?

Dredd: Thanks for posting Sherman's character name. I've been meaning to ask. And of course we won't kick him!

My family and I will be praying. And I am proud of you. Where would our country be without the Men and Women in the service? Be cool...Be safe...my prayers are there brother.

thank you all

Just giving you all an update Im doing fine just a little crispy from yesterday spent almost 12 hours in the sun but it was fun. This all expensis paid tour is gitting pretty intristing I got to see some roks and some dust and a few palm trees Id suggest booking your next trip with the Army. I meen where els are you aloud to walk around with a weapon and no one pulls you over and questins you its awsome

well not mush to really say I havnt done much exept stand around in the sun all day talk to you all latter and thank you all for your prayers. God bless you all and hope to write agian soon.

SHERMAN!!! Good to See you are doing good! You have been in my prayers and I will continue to pray for you.

Thanks for the update, Sherman. Good to hear you're safe and doing well; we'll keep praying for you.

Enjoy your palm trees. ;)

I heard some of the native armies in Iraq drop gold and/or green items? Get me a decent flame artifact and wand if you find any... :p

Green Items

I got one to drop a green item today it was a staff actualy it was a stalk from some plant that he was beating other iraqis with so I made him drop it but it was green :D havnt seen any gold items but ill keep an eye out. Id send you a phospherus grenade its a flame artifact that we have but id probibly get in trouble for that one. well its time to go eat and well food is just important, its even more important then the mid afternoon nap that i wish i could take every day well talk to you all latter

I got one to drop a green item today it was a staff actualy it was a stalk from some plant that he was beating other iraqis with so I made him drop it but it was green :D havnt seen any gold items but ill keep an eye out. Id send you a phospherus grenade its a flame artifact that we have but id probibly get in trouble for that one. well its time to go eat and well food is just important, its even more important then the mid afternoon nap that i wish i could take every day well talk to you all latter

He probably didn't meet the class requirements for that weapon anyway, so I'll bet he was only getting the energy bonus. Maybe now that you took his staff he'll become a touch ranger. :rolleyes:

Thank you Sherman, thank you so much for your service to our country.

Paul

Back