A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
True and worse I have watch a few with someone else...

The person below me cannot wait to fight for their Realm in Warhammer.

false although I did have to wear a sweater because it was a little chilly in the morning.

The person below me is freezing because its only 53 outside now

True, only because your signature is like 5 miles long now...

The person below me is expected to see under 10 degrees in the next week (like every beginning of January...sigh...)...

tralse...anything is possible here...but I haven't seen the forcast

The person below me likes to crosscountry ski.

False. Can't say that I've been sick lately. *knocks on wood* >.> Got to take care of someone else while they were sick at school though. ^^;;

The person below me is doing something exciting for the New Year.

True, I get to spend time with my family...yay!

The person below me is ready for the holiday season to finally come to an end!!!...

False. I've had 2 four-day weekends in a row.

The person below me hopes the Patriots lose in the playoffs so my Dolphins can remain the only undefeated team in NFL history.

True, just because I love the Colts, and they are my home team! Even thought the Patriots will most likely lose the AFC championship to the Colts, to make a legendary Super Bowl: Cowboys Vs. Colts!!!

The person below me would LOVE to see the Colts vs. Cowboys!!!

False. Only one of the following four will make the Superbowl- Dallas, Green Bay, New England or Indy. Only one of them will make it.

The person below me is going to make some wild prediction.

True. I predict that it will snow in San Francisco at the rate of 4 inches per hour for 8 hours.

The person below me likes chips.

I generally do, but watched Shrek 3 last night and was like Meh at best.

The person below me is freaking out for some reason.

False...mildly amused by him at times though

The person below me is going to spend New Years Eve with the guild.....<wish I could do more than one thing myself so I could hehe>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back