A new and improved the person below me part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
No....I got to play with him last night in Kara....just need to have a talk with Maiden and tell her to hold off on dropping the last thing he needs so he will come play more often hehe.

Eeks ....almost broke the thread.....

The person below me loves to post in this thread to keep up their post count.

Last edited:
Tralse, love the spring, but

The person below me is not excited about mowing the lawn this year.

True. I occasionally read that particular blog.

The person below me will actually tell everyone else what it stands for. :D

Storm Wind Mens Baseball Organization.....

The person below me knows the real answer or has another guess.

Wow goblit..

lol

Stinky Women's Meticulous Ballet Occasion.

The person below me is in a ballet organization.

False, although my wife is. My wife, of course, is "She Who Must Be Obeyed" ;)

The person below me needs to go get lunch.

False, I had lunch in a meeting that was a bunch of people non agressively fighting. dont ask...

The person below me is still at work.... Yes yes it is true and I even think Tree is still here too.

False, but I am getting ready to head to work.

The person below me wants to buy a Fire Alarm System / Intrusion Detection System / Nurse Call System / Access Control System / Intercom System / CCTV System / PBX Telephone System / Masterclock System from me.

Are you working on guarding your secret lair? I can't afford all that gear, much less a pimped out batcave.

The person below me is excited about the next batman movie.

True.

The person below me wonders if Deut and Baddwin are now business rivals, as Baddwin's company sells CCTV, access control, and alarms.

NOt really, I am not concerned as I am too self focused to worry about trival things like how you support your addiction to online games and eating.

The person below me thougth I was serious for a moment.

False, and... nope just false.

The person below me has been sneaking donuts around in his/her pockets and now they have lint on them and if they had souls they would tell stories of all the interesting items which joined them in the pockets and the wonderful adventures they shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back