a 4th Topic is STARTED!!!

Go MIST!! I nominate you as the Secret Underground Leader. I am of course the founder but we need a strong leader :p

WHAT ABOUT STC! i saved us from the wrath of Dea... do i get some nifty title i can wave around??

I do here by promise to uphold the integrity of this secret underground resistance society and do my utmost to refute and resist any subsequent verbal attacks from foreign parties. etc.

WHAT ABOUT STC! i saved us from the wrath of Dea... do i get some nifty title i can wave around??

how about Guardian of the secret resistance society (in Asia)?
One problem tho, since it is a secret resistance society, you can't go waving around your title. :)

oh ok! i wont wave it around to OTHER people.. just those in our secret society.. btw, who are we resisting?

geeze, nearly 30 posts of this pure spam before C$ shows up... r u sick??

world of warcraft is a feeling >.> who needs a social life?

we will turn him to the dark side, he will be a powerful ally.

together we will rule the galaxy! (we being all the members of the secret underground resistance society)

geeze Dredd, way to almost compromise all our hard work. do you know how close the feds were from finding our secret resisitance... next time be more careful..

<_< >_>

:p

Hey Boys!

You may know me better as Iam Still Is or Caro Baro on Guild Wars. I just registered so I can post now.

Go JCHC!!

Back