a 4th Topic is STARTED!!!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Woot a second and now 3rd Post in the 4th TOPIC!! We must be Butter cuz we are on a ROLL!!!

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
forget handshake we need a cool name!

i nominate the Stc's as our name.... <_<

MaidMirawyn

Official Notice

All secret clubs must be approved by the reigning monarch. Please print neatly and submit your forms in triplicate.

Upon approval, you will be assigned a secret handshake. The average wait time for approval is currently 758 days. Have a nice day.

- Mirawyn, Queen of North America

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
but what if we arnt located in North America. What if we are in Asia, which has not controling monarchy? ...yet

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
LoL I love this Secret Club all the members rock! I like the Ones2dredd as the name lol.

MaidMirawyn

The secret handshake for an underground resistance movement currently involves a rather complex choreography which must be performed while wearing a pink tutu. And a clown nose.

mist_01

but this is a secret underground resistance society you don't know exists and you are not posting on this thread since it is a secret underground society thread. So.. since you do not know about it, nor posted on it (and because Asia is out of your jurisdiction) you are unable to assign us a secret handshake.