3 word story

Status
Not open for further replies.
One fine day at Lion's Arch, "Oh not this again," he said. "Don't make me bust out my IDS and smite you, cwapface!" The midday sun was burning me, so I started casting sun block, so I could get fire damage resistance against YOUR MOM!

Sun still hurt the penguin standing next to her, so he said. I wasn't convinced that you are a female gamer; they're too intelligent. "No they're not," she replied; "male gamers wouldn't get dates then."

"True that" he said, lamenting social mockery. He then went and bought a new slot , character slot anyway, then created a touch ranger to Poke People to kill them off. He thought it might be wrong to kill others but then decided oh well i might as let them live.

One fine day at Lion's Arch, "Oh not this again," he said. "Don't make me bust out my IDS and smite you, cwapface!" The midday sun was burning me, so I started casting sun block, so I could get fire damage resistance against YOUR MOM!

Sun still hurt the penguin standing next to her, so he said. I wasn't convinced that you are a female gamer; they're too intelligent. "No they're not," she replied; "male gamers wouldn't get dates then."

"True that" he said, lamenting social mockery. He then went and bought a new slot, character slot anyway, then created a touch ranger to Poke People to kill them off. He thought it might be wrong to kill others but then decided, Oh well, I might as let them live." Then he went to the skill trainer to get "Commit Suicide!," so he could nerf

"True that" he said, lamenting social mockery. He then went and bought a new slot, character slot anyway, then created a touch ranger to Poke People to kill them off. He thought it might be wrong to kill others but then decided, Oh well, I might as let them live." Then he went to the skill trainer to get "Commit Suicide!," so he could nerf The great Pastori!

Although her plan

"True that" he said, lamenting social mockery. He then went and bought a new slot, character slot anyway, then created a touch ranger to Poke People to kill them off. He thought it might be wrong to kill others but then decided, Oh well, I might as let them live." Then he went to the skill trainer to get "Commit Suicide!," so he could nerf The great Pastori!

Although her plan did not work without her brilliant african hairless dog o.0 Named Queen Zimbabwa! World domination now rests within the

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back