3 word story

Status
Not open for further replies.
One fine day at Lion's Arch, "Oh not this again," he said. "Don't make me bust out my IDS and smite you, cwapface!" The midday sun was burning me, so I started casting sun block, so I could get fire damage resistance against YOUR MOM!

Sun still hurt the penguin standing next to her, so he said. I wasn't convinced that you are

One fine day at Lion's Arch, "Oh not this again," he said. "Don't make me bust out my IDS and smite you, cwapface!" The midday sun was burning me, so I started casting sun block, so I could get fire damage resistance against YOUR MOM!

Sun still hurt the penguin standing next to her, so he said. I wasn't convinced that you are
a female gamer

Sun still hurt the penguin standing next to her, so he said. I wasn't convinced that you are a female gamer; they're too intelligent

Sun still hurt the penguin standing next to her, so he said. I wasn't convinced that you are a female gamer; they're too intelligent. No they're not she replied...

Sun still hurt the penguin standing next to her, so he said. I wasn't convinced that you are a female gamer; they're too intelligent. "No they're not," she replied; "male gamers wouldn't

Sun still hurt the penguin standing next to her, so he said. I wasn't convinced that you are a female gamer; they're too intelligent. "No they're not," she replied; "male gamers wouldn't get dates then."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back