1100 woot! Yep main hand, off hand and 2 hand axe all has the rating requirement on it, only thing that doesnt is thrown weapon axes

original.aspx

its [Vengeful Gladiator's Waraxe] and hunter only so I cant see it on the vendor heh, have you actually seen it on the PTR yourself though? that seems like a ripoff if hunters get a super cheap weapon that is better than the regular weapon for 1/4 of the honor and it doesnt even have the rating requirement:p

ya i saw it! and i know its amazingly good! im suprised on how good it actually is.
but it could be that we get it and have our bow with the rating. since the melee dependent classes have the rating we dont need one for melee but range :D

if that was the case they should do like caster weapons and give it 50dps instead of keeping it the same dps and better stats than the 2her for melee classes

whatever! BM hunters are a pain in arenas, pet and you are impossible to fear, you just sit back shooting away:p none of us are that good in arenas though with PVE gear hehe.

lol this is true! i need a group with atleat a 1610 rating or something like that grr!
and Bm hunters i think r better then MM hunters since we resit fears and we can do so much more damage!
i can out dps any MM hunter anytime. the only times they beat me is a. more health or b they have alot better gear then me

Back