Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends List Revamp

I've recently cleaned out my friends list and would like to add some of my fellow Christian gamers again. I'll list my current games below. I enjoy online multiplayer but not with strangers and so I don't get a lot of time in. If you're interested, though, look me up and I'd love to do some gaming with ya!

- The Orange Box, or rather Team Fortress 2
- Viva Pinata (send me a wildcard!)
- NHL 08
- NCAA 08
- Call of Duty 4 (will have later this week)

Anyway, I'm keeping my game list kind of low these days for financial reasons. If anyone is playing the above and wants someone to play alongside, let me know. :)

Hey Brother.. Good to see you back on the forums. Unfortunately I don't play any of your current games. Hopefully down the road we can hook up in a game again. Praying for you and your family!

yeah i am kinda bummed that it has no multiplayer but it still looks like alot of fun. i've exhausted my character on oblvion so its good to know that a good RPG is right around the corner.

Well, my Gamestop is having an 11pm release sale for those of us that pre-ordered Mass Effect. I doubt I'll open it though since I'm swamped with new games already. Will probably let my wife wrap it and give it to me for Christmas. Still should be fun to pick it up at 11pm. :)

I really hope it comes back and never breaks again. I only had to go through this problem once and hope one day it something we never think about. Best of Luck and Blessings to you!

I am on my second one. My first was a premium xbox and I traded it in for the Elite version and paid teh difference. Both have worked flawlessly. Sorry to hear of so many problems with yours. So do I get to vote twice. :)

picked it up will be looking for some games later tonight. if you guys wanna get a game going let me know

My copy is on the way via Ebay and I should have it soon. Are there clan features in COD4? I would love to get into a game with some TOJ guys. Send me an invite if you want to.

Gamertag
BigDemarest

there are indeed clan support for cod4. fire221 has asked for input on a clan tag for those of us that have it but i don't know if he has any input yet. i thought a simple ToJ would work, but maybe we can come get together on it and agree on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back