Wolfenstein ET

10mb left.. but its 100 degrees here and i need to turn my pc off...

record highest temp in the UK...ahhhhh

/me melts

I played it... superb game.. i can see it really catching on. The only thing lacking is lack of voice coms..

...with an obvious answer: Of course!
biggrin.gif

YES WE HAVE CONVERTED ANOTHER ONE, GO my brothers convert the world to ET!!!!!!!!! lol, sounds like some preachers i have heard
wow.gif

I have converted as well, this former cal-m rtcw player has fallen love with wolf et <3 <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Ok, I feel the need to [re]state a few things....

-This game gets more fun every time I play it

-if you havent read our news yet, Cresh posted a link to help find fellow ToJer's on the et servers. It recquires a full name for a successful search (i think). fyi I play under my CS name (ToJ | Joelius).

-Once again if anyone finds a good server (probably christian) then do us all a big favor and post the ip and/or server name.

-If anyone is interested in helping start a wolfenstein et chapter email meh at joeliusczar890@yahoo.com

-100th post!
cool.gif

Well, the first server I connected to had loads of team killers, so I had a hard time figuring out who was actually on my team...lol

It's pretty fun, and the xp thing is interesting.

However, I'm not quite as good at this as I am at DoD...

Big servers can get really messy sometimes. I mean the airstrike spam can get unbearable in a 60 player server. 32 seems to be a good size server for me. I'm unstoppable with a pair of binoculars and a couple of panzerfausts.

rgr there are a few areas where ppl can be annoying and abuse the system. But if ppl aim to play fair then the games are really fun.

I hit major for the first time last night
smile.gif

i usually can be a general after a 6 map rotation, on a 16 man server i think that could be faster on a 32 hehe

Well i usually go campaign. Its hard to get more than 600xp on a 3 map run.. But i just learnt the wonderful medic skills so i am aiming for it..lol

I played on a no-xp reset server...was kind of fun, it didn't make the game too imbalanced. I got really good with light weapons and was rewarded with one of those autmatic submachineguns to replace my pistol or something. I have no idea what is going on when I'm playing still sometimes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joelius @ Aug. 11 2003,10:21)]It recquires a full name for a successful search (i think).  

^That is not true^

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Aug. 12 2003,7:59)]yeah ET is quite a bit more chaotic than regular rtcw...i don't think i like it too much

- I see what your saying (the game is very fast paced) I felt that way when I first played it, but it grew on me. Im pretty sure the battle of Omaha was pretty chaotic in real life tho 
tounge.gif
   ....with the exception of all the tk'ing that happens in et

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joelius @ Aug. 12 2003,4:50)]....with the exception of all the tk'ing that happens in et
lol...there was prolly some tk'ing goin on in Real Life™ too, but prolly not on purpose like some of the nubs in et
mad.gif

It reminds me a lof of q3 and i think it is based on a similar engine if not the same. Thats what makes the play so frantic. But i love it... The fast pace is great, its like CS on drugs..lol.

I finally played with a toj guy yesterday. Joelius somehow found me on a UK server. Once again i topped my team as a medic/engineer...

We really should make a team for this we would kick so much butt.. im taking out seasoned clannies like nothing..BUt i dont expect that will be maintained when i get on USA servers and my ping goes through the roof.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Aug. 13 2003,4:20)]We really should make a team for this we would kick so much butt.. im taking out seasoned clannies like nothing..BUt i dont expect that will be maintained when i get on USA servers and my ping goes through the roof.
as soon as there is a wolf et division in some league my services are devoted =o

Back