Wolfenstein ET

thanks blazeQ....

my server is definetly up to spec... however my internet connection is way to shaky...

I might try to set one up for the fun of it though
biggrin.gif

So...does that mean my P4 1.0 gig 256mhz ram laptop would work as a dedicated server? I'm sort of concerned that performance would be affected because its a laptop.

It looks liek it runs on the q3 engine or some derivative thereof so you can use a real low spec server if thats the case. Everything runs in console mode..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Aug. 19 2003,2:46)]It looks liek it runs on the q3 engine or some derivative thereof
-
Yes it is the same engine as quake 3

-Tasty your laptop would work if it has a fast internet connection (better than cable)

Yeah, I have T1 here at school.  I could try to set something up when I get a chance.  I don't have a ton of free time right now but I'll look into it as soon as I can.

Seeing as there is a decline in popularity of the CS server, might we like to switch away from CS and put an ET server up instead?

errr... I dont think that would go over real well with some people. As soon as counter-strike 2 comes out we could switch it over to that and regain the popularity.

...not that I dont think we need an et server

Back