Which server should I run?

Which server should I run? - Everyone please vote

• Quake III Arena

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • Half-Life: TFC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yea- i havent been able to find much on the tfc chapter- are there any set times for pratice or matches or anything like that? I play quite a bit but would play more if i had ppl to play with :p

Work is progressing slower than I had originally planned. I have several websites that I have to design for clients, all of which want them done yesterday.

My own projects aren't getting much attention right now, but I still find some time now and then. Things will be better once I get these clients done and happy.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JT_ @ Aug. 14 2003,2:20)]Work is progressing slower than I had originally planned. I have several websites that I have to design for clients, all of which want them done yesterday.
That's okay!
smile.gif

A game server would be a wonderful blessing to ToJ, so please don't feel rushed.

I did want to take this opportunity to present the following question, though:

Would we rather have a Natural Selection server or TeamFortress Classic server?

Now, everyone here knows that I've dreamed of having our own TFC server for, well, years. But I see that interest in NS is picking up, and I wonder what would be best for ToJ. My heart still has a place for TFC, but I'll go with whatever ToJ wants. I enjoy both mods and would be tremendously excited to have a server for either.

biggrin.gif

Back