Virgin Mary

[b said:
Quote[/b] (timor @ Oct. 25 2003,10:48)]Thank you, Lion ^^

Besides, I think my point was missed...oh well
Not everyone missed it...
cool.gif

Mary was in Immaculate Conception(please DO MAKE AN EFFORT to look up the meanings of BOTH words in an actual Webster's Dictinary) fertilized by THE LORD GOd BY TAKING A SPERM FROM JOSEPH AND PLACING IT IN MARY.
GOd DOES NOT BREAK HIS OWN LAWS OF BIOLOGY AND PHYSICS.
Man has been allowed to discover the existance of many of these PRE-EXISTING GODLY THINGS. AMEN
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 25 2003,3:56)]Mary was in Immaculate Conception(please DO MAKE AN EFFORT to look up the meanings of BOTH words in an actual Webster's Dictinary) fertilized by THE LORD GOd BY TAKING A SPERM FROM JOSEPH AND PLACING IT IN MARY.
GOd DOES NOT BREAK HIS OWN LAWS OF BIOLOGY AND PHYSICS.
Man has been allowed to discover the existance of many of these PRE-EXISTING GODLY THINGS. AMEN
i am nothing0.
Immaculate conception = Madonna was born without original sin. It is often (and incorrectly) thought to refer to Jesus.

I would like to hear where you got the whole sperm from Joseph thing. I don't recall that being mentioned in any of the 4 gospels.

Let me then open you little ones to that part of THE HOLY BIBLE THAT ALLOWS me TO INTRODUCE THINGS BY NOVATION.
St. John 21:25
THANKYOU JESUS.
St. John 17:20-21
THANKYOU JESUS.
And now by THE GREAT AND MIGHTY POWER OF THE LORD GOd OF HEAVENLY HOSTS:
St. John 16:13
"He will guide you into ALL TRUTH."
So my doubting Thomas little ones, if you can not show where i have made any Prophet, Jesus, or Apostle to be a LIAR, then what i now bring is THE ESSENCE OF THE VERY TRUTHE NOW LAID OPEN FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE.
YOU LITTLE ONES CAN NOT STOP me, FOR i WHO AM MADE NOTHING0 IN THE LORD WILL CRUSH THE ENTIRE OPPOSITION OF THE WORLD WITH my RIGHT FOOT AND my LEFT FOOT.
For verily i tell you who have come before me in doubts that though some of you are my brothers in CHRIST JESUS, i do not have to wait for you to agree with me as one in THE MIND OF THE LORD, for me to go and ASSEMBLE THE BODY OF CHRIST.
FOR i am made the feet of the body, and with these two feet, THE FATHER WILL CRUSH satan. amen
i who am nothing stand on the Protestant with my right foot and on the Roman Catholic with my left foot, and between them span the Orthodox.
i will by ALL JESUS CLASS MIRACLES RAISE A NATION.
i will by THE FATHER BE ABLE TO STAND IN THE DAY OF THE LORD GOd AS MICHAEL.
Any questions?
Now then perhaps it would be a better thing for you to assume i am insane, for i know you and all in here are NOT ready for the ENTIRE TRUTHE.
But inspite of your dismay, i will bring more of it forthe anyway.
i am nothing0.
Try to find even one error.amen
For it i must to err, it will always be in favor of the sheep of the LORD GOd JESUS. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 25 2003,5:01)]i who am nothing stand on the Protestant with my right foot and on the Roman Catholic with my left foot, and between them span the Orthodox.

Any questions?
John 21:25 - Jesus did a bunch of other stuff. So much that it would be a really, really lot of books.

John 17:20-21 - Jesus prays to his father...I would have assumed that that was Jehovah, not Joe.

John 16:13 - The spirit of truth will guide you.

So...are you of the Orthodox/Eastern Rite? (forgive me if I use the wrong term.)

I still don't see Joe's sperm impregnating Mary. I mean, Leo makes claims that Joseph and Mary remained virgins perpetually (or Joseph remained celibate after marrying Mary...I cannot recall). So why should I take your opinion over his?

The DEVINE PART IS THE HOLY GHOST TAKING THE SPERM AND PLACING IT INSIDE OF MARY.
For at that time the technology did NOT otherwise exist on this earth.
But if you are having a difficult time with this then How will you feel when i soon give THE information of how CHRIST/MESSIAH WHO HAD A PHYSICAL SPIRITUAL BODY BECAME ONE WITH JESUS WHO WAS A BORN A NATURAL MAN BY MARY.
HOW THE TWO BECAME ONE AND WHEN THIS EXACT THING:GOd AMONG US TOOL PLACE.
Yes you are definately going to  have much difficulty.
But no matter i will edify you anywayS.
That is one of my duties on this earth.
i am nothing0.
P.S. The fact that man exists at all is also evidence of DEVINE works, for man is if i remember correctly:created i the image of GOd. amen

WE have but one FATHER.
i know for a fact Joseph did not know he had contributed the sperm.
SO then does in this day being a SPERM DONOR somehow make a man a DAD?
OR is being a DAD called that you EARN BY BEING THERE TO RAISE YOUR CHILD.
SO perhaps you might do well to listen to Dr. Laura.
She could straighten you out fast on this one.
What makes a man a DAD is raising the child, NOT donating the sperm.
So then was Joseph no matter the method employed by THE LORD GOd, THE DAD OF JESUS?
YES he was.
Thankyou Jesus. amen
i am nothing0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 26 2003,1:41)]WE have but one FATHER.
So then was Joseph no matter the method employed by THE LORD GOd, THE DAD OF JESUS?
YES he was.
Thankyou Jesus. amen
i am nothing0.
I find your choice of messanger to be...interesting. An unrepentant, lying, non-Christian.

Very well. Let us look at the issue you bring up.

Joseph may well have acted in the role of daddy to Jesus. That does not make him the father (sperm donor) for genaeological purposes. That is indeed traced through blood (or in this case semen).

I eagerly await a source on your "God took a sperm from Joseph" statement. Really. I have heard many statements about the birth of Jesus...but...never this

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 26 2003,2:41)]WE have but one FATHER.
YES he was.
Thankyou Jesus. amen
i am nothing0.
This is getting ridiculous. Is there a /ignore feature?
wink.gif

Back