The nature of good and evil

If someone never hears of God and God does not speak to them, God will judge them knowing what they would have done if they had the opportunity.

Thats situation... Its not saying that Blacks are better then whites because of their race... If you cannot understand the quote "All men are created euqal." then what do you understand?

Byblos, you have no frickin' clue what you're spewing.

Bibles are NOT illegal in China and haven't been since the '80's.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Since 1987, the Amity Printing Company in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province (Website: http://www.amityprinting.com) has been printing Bibles and other related materials. Through the China Christian Council, the Press has legally and openly distributed Bibles to churches and congregations all over China. To date, the printing press has published 28 million copies of Scripture and now has over 70 local distribution centres that serve the delivery of Bibles throughout the whole country.

LINK

Wake up and smell what you're shoveling!

I have a clue, go to china and whip out your bible. You will most likely be jailed or killed. Why dont you ask someone in china? instead of reading it off of the internet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Sep. 27 2004,12:27)]If someone never hears of God and God does not speak to them, God will judge them knowing what they would have done if they had the opportunity.
You are STILL avoiding the question!

How do these people, devoid of the knowledge of God, create a set of morals?
rock.gif
??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Sep. 27 2004,12:31)]I have a clue, go to china and whip out your bible. You will most likely be jailed or killed. Why dont you ask someone in china? instead of reading it off of the internet.
LOL

And I'm sure you've gone to China and whipped out your Bible?

Dude, I just proved you wrong, get over it.

There are millions upon millions of bibles in China.

This is why I do not believe that morals come from God's opinion, for even those who do not know of god can have morals. You could say that that's because god created us, but whatever, there's no way to argue that. I think it's part of what makes us human, personally.

And Byblos, studies have shown that approximately 50% of what makes a person homosexual to be natural. If this is true, and god made us, why does he encourage us to partake in those actions he so abhors? Does that sound fair to you?

THey dont know Gods morals so they live howver they think is best.. but they will be judged as I said.

Then why does the Calvary Chapel in china say otherwise? they are in china saying its tough and dangerous and they are confined to the very tip of chinas southern border...

They are not a democracy like us. There whole existance is based on chinese tradition, they will make it tough as heck for us to get in there and save people.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ByblosHex @ Sep. 27 2004,12:31)]I have a clue, go to china and whip out your bible. You will most likely be jailed or killed. Why dont you ask someone in china? instead of reading it off of the internet.
Hey, quit with the dogma. As I like to say, 'in a world with so many wrongs, how can you reasonably assume to be the only one that is right?'

Are you going to continue spouting nonsense or are you going to give me a link so I can see what you're talking about?

Are you saying that the link I gave you is a lie?

MR Bill there is only one God and one truth and one day you will meet him one way or the other.

A link? A link to what? EMail the chinese chapels and see what they say.

This quote is from Chuck Smith and the Calvary Chapel Christian Revival...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We also gave money to Open Doors to purchase the ship that, in tandem with a barge, delivered one million Bibles to mainland China.

How's that?

LINK

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]They are still equal. Same way into heaven same way into hell. THey are human and equal.

Eh? So God sends his favoured people out to wipe out entire cultures who do not beileve? So then where do these people go? Hell? For believeing differently and being killed before they can convert?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am attracted to females, I can control if I do something with them and If it was a sin to do so, which it is in my case I would resist it to the best of my ability, not let it become my lifestyle.

You clearly have no idea what it is like to be gay. I have no intention of discussing this particular issue further with you, since you dislike them that much.

@dark, that doesnt mean they are being accepted with a welcome rug.

@Jim, this was before the savior right? So they most likely went ot hell.

Isnt being gay being attracted to the same sex?

I dont dislike them, I love them as anyone else, and they are sinners like anyone else. But if you live your life in sin and not in jesus you are going to be condenmed.

I think I went off topic a bit, so I'll try to get back on track.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Jim, this was before the savior right? So they most likely went ot hell.

Not much of a moral paradigm, if it took about over a thousand years to give the 'other humans' a shot at life everlasting. Just in time for folks in our generation, eh?

And how can God be perpetually loving if he sent people to hell with no chance at redeeming themselves?

I think you just unwittingly admitted that God can be cruel.

He doesnt send anyone to hell. Its their choice wtether they want ot follow him or not. It doesnt say much about wether or not people went to hell for what back then, however that guy Lazarus did go to heaven, Once again its probbobly based on what you would do if you had the choice and God knows what you would do if you have the chance.

You have the chance so you are without excuse.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]@Jim, this was before the savior right? So they most likely went ot hell.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]He doesnt send anyone to hell

Believe it or not, you just contradicted yourself. And yes, I do know the difference between being SENT to hell and going there as a result of your actions. All you just told me was God doesn't send people to hell, but before Jesus, if you were not lucky enough to be born into the Israeli tribe, you were pretty much up the creek.

"@dark, that doesnt mean they are being accepted with a welcome rug."

Not being welcome and not being legal are two very different things.

You said they were illegal and I have proven that you were incorrect.

Well thats fine, do you want a cookie? There legality isnt the point of this conversation.

It all comes down to one thing. Faith. If any of these subjects could be proven either way then we wouldnt argue, its would be like arguing if Fire is hot, of course it is! But there is no solid proof for or against any of these things, Its Faith. And Faitth turns into knowing. If you belive these things to be true God will make sure you know they are true, but if you continue like you are arguing everything we say and sreaching for proofs of things that cannot be proven then God will stay unkown to you. Its your choice, Known the truth or keep bothering people because they cannot prove it to you.

The point of this conversation is that you are saying things without basis.

I would like you to take responsibility for this, "In China bibles are illegal and Russia is chaos."

Admit that you were wrong.

Back