RAPTURE, mountains, and a mustard seed.

I dident read everything but here are answers to what i did see. Hades and the lake of fire are different. A false prophet is one who gives false doctrine not literally a prophet. I have not seen one thing you have said to be true. Yeshua is Adoni.

Yeshus is the LOrd
"my" should not yet be used until you have won Him by your sufferings.
However you have still helped me to pull the beam from my eye a little.
i was accidently using the word "hell" in places where i should rather have been using "hades".
i will now correct all those errors.
Thanks brother!
But Hell is not THE LAKE OF FIRE. THEY ARE DIFFERENT.
Satan rules over Hell.
So you have helped me with hell and i you with THE LAKE OF FIRE.
satan will suffer greatly in THE LAKE OF FIRE. AMEN
There is a DIFFERENCE IN THE NEW DISPENSATION: the word "my" is used after the birth of Christ Jesus/Yeshua by only three individuals.
Mary, Thomas, and Paul.
There are three different reasons for this.
But in the Old Testatment men/Jews could say "THE LORD My GOd" because The Lord they were speaking of is THE FATHER, AND as a SPIRIT, He can be in all places at the same time therefore all men could possess HIM>
but as Jesus/Yeshua has only ONE PHYSICAL BODY, we all can collectiverly possess OUR LORD, BUT NO MAN CAN say MY LORD JESUS because this excludes Him from others in THE BODY OF CHRIST YESHUA.
THERE IS BUT ONE LORD, ONE GOd.
i say my GOd, but i can also say our Lord.
and for my GOd rests in the person of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, i can only say our Lord Jesus/Yeshua Christ of Nazareth. amen
Again thanks for the help with hell, brother.
INSTEAD of Adonai, perhaps ELOHIM is better.
For an example of how to behave when in front of Our Lord Yeshua when He is ruling on this earth in the midst of His enemies, i can only give you to read how Brother John behaved when he was infront of Him, as he recorded in revelation.
Brother John said THE LORD OUR GOd.
But why does Psalms say The LORd said unto my Lord?
To differentiate the between THE FATHER, THE FIRST LORD AND THE SON, THE SECOND LORD(as He rules over earth with the Saints at His side).
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

NOw better!
hades was divided into hell and Abraham's bosom.
Jesus removed Abraham's bosom from hades TO PARADISE:THIRD HEAVEN.
Still satan rules in hell.
satan will suffer in THE LAKE OF FIRE AS HELL IS THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. AMEN
Websters defines paradise
as 2. The abode of sanctified souls after death; either HEAVEN, or as SOME HOLD...
IT IS HEAVEN.
i have been to THIRD HEAVEN.
i am nothing0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Sep. 28 2003,5:25)]Yeshus is the LOrd
"my" should not yet be used until you have won Him by your sufferings.
So, assuming he exists, until then he's not "my" lord? Awesome! good to know man...guess i can't be punished by him, then, eh? It'd be like getting grounded by my neighbor.

if you can utter JESUS IS THE LORD, THEN He IS OUR LORD.
But no, little one, you can not soley possess THE LORD at the exclusion of the rest of THE BODY.
And as He, JESUS CHRIST IS THE LORD, THEN HE ALWAYS TURNS THE OTHER CHEEK. He does not ever come to punish anyone!
IT is His FATHER THAT COMES IN THE PERSON OF THE avenger(in the spirit and power of Michael) OF GOd TO PUNISH ALL THE WORLD AT THE DAY OF THE LORD.
You may say THE LORD my GOd.
i am nothing0.
Thanks for dropping by.

lol "thanks for dropping by"

np =D

and it's good to know that unless i can say "JESUS IS THE LORD!11111" that i...wait, i just said it! crap!

Paul said in Philippians 3:8 ", and do count them as dung, that I may WIN Christ," KJV
"that I may GAIN(Webster's gain 4. To WIN to one's side) Douay
"that I may ABOUND in Christ," (Webster's 2. To be copiously supplied: as in JESUS CLASS MIRACLES.)
"that I may win Christ," Holman's
ANd in all of these EXCELLENT Holy Bibles we have in
1 Corinthians 11:1 Paul's EXPLICIT instruction for me to follow the example of PAUL as was brought forthe by THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST and so if i must to choose between the FINE example of Paul and the erronious examinations of mrpopdrinker,
then as for me, i who am nothing0, WILL CHOOSE PAUL.
AMEN
Thankyou Jesus for brother Paul.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA.

Now then concerning the view that Jesus only answers to the name of Yeshua.
Did Paul come to the Gentiles by the direction/command of Jesus/Yeshua and by THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST have the abiblity to speak ALL THE MANY LANGUAGES OF MAN, THAT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF DID TO GIVE TO MEN AND THE TOWER OF BABEL?
He(Paul) did!
Did Paul come to the Gentiles with the instructions to make them JEW?
He(Paul) did NOT!
So to say The Lord my God only hears His name in the language of the Jew is A LIE!
Jesus hears His name from the Hearts and minds of all men in all languages.
FOR as the Gentiles are ADOPTED BY THE SPIRIT OF ADOPTION, THEY ARE NOT CIRCUMCISED TO BE MADE NOW JEW.
FOR THEY ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, BUT by keeping the sayings of Jesus become a law unto themselves. amen
i am nothing0
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA.AMEN

Did the Lord Yeshau tell you to try to imitate/follow Yeshua who did NOT sin, or instead knowing it to be an easier thing, tell you by the mouthe of Paul to follow and imitate THE SPIRIT OF GOd IN PAUL?
Cleary Yeshua has given you to follow and imitate Paul.
To be anti-Paul is to be anti-Messiah Yeshau.
i have for your edification brought you up to speed with the topic THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS GIVEN me to bring for all messianic Jews:ADONAI.
i am nothing0 and follow the example THE HOLY SPIRIT HAS BROUGHT FORTHE IN Paul as i was instructed.
Pual is nothing0.

If a man is TRUELY WISE in the spirit by THE SPIRIT, then he knows in his heart, to do exactly what Messiah Yeshua has asked, even if it is to imitate/follow Paul's FINE example, then the SPIRITUALLY WISE man has ALSO EXACTLY FOLLOWED YESHUA.
Can a man said to have followed Yeshua if he does not  do all those things He said to do?
FOr to physically follow Yeshua is NOT the same as keeping all HIS SAYINGS. AMEN
i am nothing0, and follow the example of Paul ONLY  because Yeshua SAID TO DO IT. AMEN
YESHUA IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1 THE LORD JESUS. AMEN

You know, Adel, by your own words and the Bible you supposedly profess, you're a false prophet.
Just FYI. Your intro post announced that for yourself.

IS this your OPINION?, or do you now come to offer up SUPPORTING EVIDENCE?
Still i am here for you.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD
YESHUA. AMEN
Dear Sheep of THE LORD YESHUA, WHEN MEN CAN NOT DEFEAT THE THINGS i BY THE HOLY SPIRIT BRING THEM, i am called by them: the false profit.
But who is false?
Those claiming to say they have faithe but can not prove it even by Spiritual understanding, or he who is nothing0 and can prove by THE ASSEMBLY how the HOLY BIBLE WORKS?
i am nothing0.
i agree with Paul 100%
JESUS/YESHUA IS THE LORD1.
Thankyou Jesus.

Paul made mistakes in his life. I am more than certain that Paul sinned following his conversion. So to be akin to Paul may be worthy in some parts, but hey, no man is a carbon copy of another. And lessee...oh, yeah, saying you are the third messenger left by God for this world (signifying you have returned to the flesh from having been raptured at another point in time, as Enoch and Elijah, heck even returning from the dead as Moses!). Saying you are the pinnacle of all b/c you translate the Bible your way and avoid arguments your way. Claiming to be a prophet when you have prophesied nothing, and if you have, I would love to hear you say with emphasis, THUS SAYS THE LORD (b/c the Lord, He don't like being jacked with, or people saying things He supposedly said but did not).
So speak in the Lord, and not on your own. And please write normally so I don't have to hurt my eyes looking at yours.

You are very certain are you not?
But little one, Paul is NOT Saul.
Refer now to the very best TRANSLATION OF THE HOLY BIBLE:The Douay...The Acts 13:9 "Then Saul, OTHERWISE Paul, filled with the Holy Ghost, looking upon him,"
Dear brother being you are so predestinated to enter into THE BODY OF CHRIST YESHUA, HAVE YOU AT NO TIME BOTHERED TO INVESTIGATE THE VERY MEANING OF THE WORD: OTHERWISE?
For, by Webster's it means 1.In a DIFFERENT manner; in OTHER WAYS; CONTRARY.
So what was it that made Paul DIFFERENT? AND WHOM WAS he DIFFERENT FROM?
It was THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOd, THE HOLY GHOST THAT CAME AND MADE SAUL INTO PAUL.
FOR SAUL DIED IN THE SOUL AND BECAME PAUL.
Is your faithe so weak you can not understand that if Yeshua SO EASILY TOLD A man "sin no more"(St. John 5:14), and to a woman "go, and sin no more"(St. John 8:11)and then THE HOLY SPIRIT NOT YET IN THE WORLD, ONLY JESUS, THEN HOW MUCH EASIER FOR A jew to quit sin by the HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
NOW i heard Paul say he was the greatest sinner, and he spoke the truthe!
But those sins to which he spoke were those he comitted as Saul!
And did Paul have to remind you always he was NO MORE Saul?
And so then perhaps Paul continued for a time in sin, for verily we all who can utter JESUS IS THE LORD have on occasion still sinned, and yet i also know this TRUTHE:by the time Paul had obtained ALL KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTOOD ALL MYSTERY, AND THE GIFT OF PROPHECY, COULD EASILY REMOVE A MOUNTAIN INTO THE SEA, he NO MORE SINNED!
FOR SUCH IS THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT/GHOST, TO STRENGHTEN MEN TO GO AND SIN NO MORE.
But was Paul who then qualified for TRANSLATION STOP? He did not, he went one step futher....he offered up his body to be burnt so he could find CHARITY and prove it to me. amen
i am satisfied with what Paul has done and can not find fault in those things he said by THE HOLY SPIRIT AND DID BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
And if so much as a single man would come to debate Paul with me, for Paul is NOT HERE TO DEFEND himself, then you must to satisfy me: SHOW FORTHE PROOF YOU HAVE ALL FAITHE AND CAN DO EVEN GREATER MIRACLES THAN THOSE PAUL WON FROM JESUS/YESHUA.
YOU MUST UTTER JESUS IS THE LORD AND SAY YOU ALSO ARE NOTHING0.
And then if you say Paul has erred, then perhaps Paul has erred.
i have not yet seen you are greater than The Chief Apostle of Yeshua Messiah.
i am nothing0.
Now then i have NOT even once said i was taken into THIRD HEAVEN IN THE FLESH.
YOU APPARENTLY HAVE NOT THE ABILITY TO READ!
So now go again and review what i said.
i said i was taken into Third Heaven in the spirit and the soul.
What marvel is that? John was taken there the very same.
But since you have begged the question to be answered, and i have NOT been instructed to keep the TRUTHE from you, then here it is.
i am the he who Paul saw in THIRD HEAVEN=the third witness=the avenger of GOd. ANd so when THE LORD GOd YESHUA MESSIAH OF NAZARETH HAS MADE A FINISH OF me, i too will be taken into THIRD HEAVEN in the flesh, translated and will return with THE FATHER to beat down all the nations gatherd against Isreal.
i will rise up.
and in that DAY, if you have seen me, you have seen Michael.
i am nothing0.
There! More for you to chew on.
Let me see what you can do.

Back