Raiding this fall... *READ THIS!*

Guys (and gals) don't get bent out of shape about these... Performance overides all End of story.

Nekkid mole rats chewed through the links in their neverending quest to make a home where there isn't an overwhelming feeling as if someone was watching them as if they were watching Big Brother 8.

ok so there is more then gear reqs? i know that we need to try our hardest to get best gear and chants and such and im not complaning im just wondering so i can do it and help u guys!

druid tank requirements:

20% for kara is WAY too low, all blue gear druids can easily hit 25%+ pre-kara, 25% should be the requirement for kara. once they are out of kara, 30% dodge is a minimum, and it is very easily obtained(don't forget the NE racial 1% dodge).

HP, on the other hand, is a little harder, I've got pretty much all the tanking gear i can get from kara, but 16k health for 25man will require sacrificing other stats. I can hit 16k health, sure, if i actually bothered to fix my clefthoof armor and legs, then use netherwing trinket instead of badge of tenacity. but i lose too much of everything else trying to meet 16k unbuffed health for 25man. imo increase the 25-man requirement for feral tanks to 35% but lower hp to 15k sounds reasonable.

druid tank requirements:

20% for kara is WAY too low, all blue gear druids can easily hit 25%+ pre-kara, 25% should be the requirement for kara. once they are out of kara, 30% dodge is a minimum, and it is very easily obtained(don't forget the NE racial 1% dodge).

HP, on the other hand, is a little harder, I've got pretty much all the tanking gear i can get from kara, but 16k health for 25man will require sacrificing other stats. I can hit 16k health, sure, if i actually bothered to fix my clefthoof armor and legs, then use netherwing trinket instead of badge of tenacity. but i lose too much of everything else trying to meet 16k unbuffed health for 25man. imo increase the 25-man requirement for feral tanks to 35% but lower hp to 15k sounds reasonable.

Well I do not agree... in the higher end 25 mans you will need HP and Armor, not Dodge. While 15k sounds reasonable to you is is less then 1k from Mordos' HP and he is a Warrior, granted he is the top Warrior in the guild, but he only has one piece from a 25 man, everything else is Heroics or Kara or badges. Now, from Gruul I think maybe we can acept this but SSC we need you to be at 75% avoidance from armor and allot of HP.

i think i can get more hp once i get my s2 arena armor and the T4 pieces together, but right now my tanking gears are still half blue, so it is kind of hard. but even that, the dodge requirement should still be increased, right now it literally pretty much doesn't exist, since a druid in greens can meet that kind of requirement if they stacked some green agi items.

I've seen a druid in gruul with 24k health raid buffed, so yes, for the further 25 man more health is definitely needed, i think most of the problems is solved by either arena gear or t4 gear. I'm planning on getting the s2 arena armor to replace clefthoof, since we won't be doing mag. not sure what to do to cover up the def rating lost though.

it's a huge jump from gruul to mag. the amount of coordination stops lots of guilds here. Back then when Elite can 1 shot gruul, they still couldn't manage to bring mag down to 50%.

will be ever be doing al'lar? or however u spell it. there is some nice hunter stuff from him like the gun

One thing at a time Galatians. Between Gruul, Void Reaver, Magtheridon, Lurker, Hydross, that's a lot of bosses to do in 1 week.

Back