Raiding this fall... *READ THIS!*

quick question for all u know it alls. do u want us to be exalted b4 getting put in the pool even? cause once i get revered wih CE ill have gear reqs and it doenst seam like getting violet eye rep is that easy.. im barely revered and ive ran it an average amount. is there stuff i can do on the side for extra rep?

That is a req for 25 man. What that does is it tells us you have raided with us enough in 10 man to understand more then the basics of raiding (More then a 5 man instance) On a week where you clear the whole instance you will only need to clear a handful of times.

I'll say it again, All reqs can be bypassed if you have proven yourself and are nominated by an officer, then agreed upon by officers. (That's how all raiders get on the Progression team. Meeting Reqs or not)

No everyone keep in mind that just because you are not on "The List" doesn't mean you can't go. Just you don't have first priority for invites. Gal you have been to almost if not all the VR attempts.

I'd say continue to improve, continue to progress and raid when you can. Most of all do your job well.

Is it ok to use resilience to cover up the lack of defense rating as long as it hit the 5.6% cap?

that's my current plan, since I get no armor upgrade for tanking til we down mag, i will be using s2 armor with 3xsolid stars of elune. and i lose 24 defense from droping clefthoof, but gain resilience instead, which will cover up the defense rating loss.

and also, i still have problems hitting 16k HP with these blue items, did the 16k hp req take account that dire bear form's stam bonus got nerfed in the previous patch?

Like Mordos said, performance overrides all. You've been to both VR kills Illyria, so I don't think you need to worry about it.

you can say that now since I am the only feral druid in the raid right now, and mindonrage is respeccing to moonkin once he gets his gear. but what if a new feral druid joins the guild?

for now it doesn't matter, since the standard for feral druid is pretty much set for 1 person, but i still think it should be fixed for the future.

keep armor/hp req the same, but change the defense rating/resilience requirement so that as long as it totals up to 5.6% it should be ok. and increase dodge requirement, druids can get 30% dodge in caster form, 30% is way too low imo.

Back