New Member Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it would be cool for new members to introduce themselves in a thread and let everyone know, how long they have been playing Guild Wars, and what professions their characters are and any other information they wanted to share.

I guess I will start. I have been playing GW since E3 World Preview Event in 04. My main character's name is Gideon Whitestar and I am a Ranger/Monk. I use the monk part as a healer, not as an offensive character as some monk's have chosen to do. If you are going to be an offensive monk in this Guild let us know so we can always be prepared and know we need another healer. Thats about it i'll let you guys know when I get around to creating other character's.

I have been playing sense the game came out I am a lvl 9 monk/warrior (wish I was a ranges as second class) when I play by myself I can be very strong but when I play with others I keep them alive :D my charecters name is Bald Head

I just knew you had to be a monk with the name Bald Head :)

I have been playing the open beta weekends since last October. My main character is Talori Jarah, ranger/monk (just use the rez). Currently I am level 10. I am big on exploration and questing. Every nook and cranny gets my attention. Sometimes I will go back to an area if I find that I may have missed a spot. I look forward to getting to the green areas again... getting tired of all the dirt in the Ascalon area post-sear :p

My roleplaying character is named Val Paraiso, but due to my primary interest in PvP most people will know me by the name Lemon E Fresh. Both characters are R/Mo. Right now I primarily use bow-based preparations to inflict damage, but eventually I would like to become a ritual-based protection buffer/healer once I get the necessary skills. I preordered the game from CompUSA, which got me a special necro bone idol, so I may make a necro character to take advantage of that. I've been playing since the February BWE, with the PvP guild AEUG (at the end of the BWEs, we were ranked 62nd worldwide). I would have made the January BWE, but life interfered. I joined SoE after the person who recruited me into AEUG, as well as their founder, both unexplicably left suddenly after the game's release.

My primary role in ToJ has been in the Unreal Tournament 2004 division. I am a competitive Team Deathmatch player that was for a long time in a secular clan, :CyB:, before eventually starting ToJ's competitive 2v2 TDM team. I am somewhat well-known in the TDM community. I used to play under the name kraniac, but more recently I have changed it to lands/ide for a variety of reasons. Eventually I would like to create my own clan for the game and recruit highly skilled, clean-cut (though not necessarily Christian) members to provide a positive force in what is becoming an increasingly egotistic, spiteful, negative community. With my increasing Guild Wars addiction, hectic schedule, and prior commitment to ToJ, however, that probably will not ever happen.

In real life, I am a student who enjoys writing electronic music under the pseudonym Shazbot (check out the music link in my signature if you're interested), computer programming, philosophy, literature, and cinema. I have known Tek7, ToJ's leader, since he was in junior high school.

Last edited:
Eventually I would like to create my own clan for the game and recruit highly skilled, clean-cut (though not necessarily Christian) members to provide a positive force in what is becoming an increasingly egotistic, spiteful, negative community.

Well, as the net itself is becoming increasingly egotistic, spiteful, and negative, I can tell you that any positive influence is likely to make you stand out.

Anyhow, Pastori Mastersson will be joining everyone in a couple of weeks. He'll be a Paladin, a sword-wielding Wa/Mo. My skills will specialize in defense, healing abilities to keep myself alive, and lowering enemy max HP by 20%. (Warriors have a 2 skill-combo which causes bleeding, then a deep wound. Deep wound causes 20% max HP loss.) I'm not going to pretend I'll be able to deal damage like an Ele, but I can help everyone else have to do LESS damage to get kills.

In real life, I'm a worship leader, husband and father first, but I have a job as an investment adviser. I also play ice hockey on the weekends, which is a strange thing for a Floridian to say. I'll turn 28 in a month. Yeah, that about covers it for now. See you all in-game in a fortnight or so.

Hi, i'm new to the game. Just bought it on sunday. I have a lvl 5 warrior/necro and it's name is inkelis Cheiftain.

Hello, my name is Daniel. I joined SoE under the name of my N/Mo "Nine Laroyden" but she is gone and here are my current characters. I played Early Access and one BWE.

PvE
Daralis Halo - 10 Ele / Mes - Damage and Debuffs
Mordecai Summers - 10 Rng / Mo - Ranged DMG and Support Healing / Protection
Starphen Callistan - 11 War / Ne - Tankage with some Blood Magic Stealing.

PvP
Ezkiel the Redeemer - Either a W/Mo or W/Nec, which the guild needs most. Or make an Ele / Mes, If needed.

I'm getting my mic next week after finals (wish my luck) so i'll be on TS more.
Take care and God Bless!

hey... name is Tim.
played on the WPE, early access and the last Beta.

my char:
a level 8 Warrior/Monk (more of an Offensive Tank...) named Malachi Perellon who needs to move on past pre-searing ascalon. when I did it in the beta, I was a little depressed... cuz... cuz... it... it was ruined.
tis a sad sight.

My name is John, now a Guild Wars fanatic, heh

Played a bit during the e3 preview, liked it a bit, didn't think much about it until it came out to such good user reviews. Picked it up and am enjoying it.

Working on two characters right now, first is Jak Andreus, a War/Ran, but my favorite right now is Vladamir Ophanim, an Elem/Ran.

See you all online!

everyone knows of my W/Me Bman The Great but i also have a N named Bman the dead and an E named S E K U S H I all PvE >.>

Glad to be part of the team.

Hi. I was a member of ToJ a few years ago. I have played GuildWars since the May E3 for Everyone event. I played in all the BWE. I just recently left a very small guild because I wanted to be part of PvP and GvG battles.

My guys are:

Professor Oglivy - Mes/Monk
H G Wells - Monk/Ele
H M S Thunderchild - Warrior/Mes

The Artilleryman - Ranger -- Haven't played much is still in pre-Searing.

I'll group with anyone. I like being a team player. My goal is to get a PvP character played up to 20 rather than a "built" one.

I am glad to be part of the team and I like being a team player.

Cokkan Knutt

I have played Guild Wars since the first World Alpha Event. I am the GM of Shadows of Divinity, a small but fun group. My main toon is a level 20 War/Monk and my alts are lower level Ele/Mes and Monk/Nec.

Last edited:
Hey my name is Jonathan. I've had the game for about a week now. I got hooked up with SoE because i was looking for a good Christian guild. I am 19 years old and go to Central Christaian College of the Bible, and studying Youth Ministry. You can recognize all my characters by the Jd (my nickname and first and middle innitials) in front of them: example - Jd Alanon, Jd Warwick. I mostly play PvE, havnt really gotten into PvP yet.
God Bless
JD

Hi, my name is Matthew (Preferably Matt). I have been playing since last friday, May 27 to be exact. My guy is a lvl 15 Ranger/Elementalists. I am known as Rumil Dimrill in GW but M*A*S*H 4077 in every other game.

My name is Ryan (Preferably Ryan). I just got the game today. My character is lvl 4 (almost 5) Elementalist/Monk. His name is Wedge Charr (preferably Wedge Charr).

Hey im relatively new to gw, bought it a week or so ago, i joined the guild yesterday. IGN: Raknor Gladius

Hello

Hey guys! I just joined this guild last night. Im glad to be here with you guys. My name's Justin. I am 17 years old. I attend a Christian school for my education. Just in case you dont know my GW name, its Grim of Endsville. Hope to see ya guys later in game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back