Heaven

As I have stated before, it doesn't matter what ill will you have toward Catholics, that doesn't make them any less Christian.

yes it does, becaues a chritian is a folowed of jesus, they are not. They just say they are. So if I call my self buddist does that mean I am?

If you followed the teaching of Buddha, then yes, you would be a Buddhist.

Catholics follow Christ, thus, they are Christian.

This quote is from Rev. P. Andrew Sandlin

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Who is going to decide if some one is really a Christian? Are feminist Christian theologians Christians? Are Mormons Christians? Are Seventh Day Adventists Christian? Are Moonies Christian? Are Catholics Christian, or are they followers of the AntiChrist who chase after the whore of Babylon? How about Pentecostals with their speaking in tongues? How about the Metropolitan Church? What about Lutherans, Episcopalians, Methodists, and the AMC? What about liberation theologians? What about Baptists? Are all Baptists ok, or just the ones who refuse to ordain or to hire women ministers? One of the foundational arguments of Protestantism is that each person is free to interpret scripture according to his or her own conscience.

the undenominational Christians are the united christians who live for and by christ without any foolish traditions or blashemy in our way. We are the church, they just claim to be.

ANuyone who lives for and follows jesus is christian. but those who ignore his teachings and request your money so they can buy gold and rquest that you call them father, they are not christian.

I follow Jesus they do not. The attendees of Calvary Chapel FOllow Jesus, and CCGR follows Jesus, I cannot speak for anyone else.

"I cannot speak for anyone else"

Ah, but you ARE speaking for someone else, you're speaking for all Catholics, Roman or not and claiming they are not Christian.

im not speaking for them I am speaking against them... where did I say I represent them? hmm? Ive had it with you. I will not respond to you again.

Promise?
biggrin.gif

Didn't we already have this argument. Wasn't your argument full of holes. Do u remember your their not true christians because they drink argument. I don't see y u have to start this all over again.

And I'd just like to point out that u don't "have" to pay the church anything. I used to give money when I went to church because most of the money was used towards programs and fix ups in our parish. It went to build a youth centre and stuff like that. But no one says u have to pay money.

Back