Gotta play 'em all!

Well, I got sidetracked tonight and didn't play any LoL, but I plan on playing tomorrow night if I have the time.

Well, I loaded up LoL around 10:40 p.m. last night, waited for 20 minutes for 4 players to join the lobby, but had to drop at 11 p.m. to get ready for bed. :(

I'll watch for Jayce and the other dude to be free-to-play again at some point.

yeah, tek, I'd would have played but I to play after 10 so I was already asleep by the time you loaded up.... sometimes I really don't like having to get up at 5:30 everyday

What is this? TWO champs I haven't played are free-to-play this week (Varus and Hecarim)? Or did I play Hecarim and just forget? I dunno.

Either way, I'll be looking to play at least one game of LoL this weekend--my first in over a month, if memory serves!

Played Viktor and Varus this weekend. Liked 'em both, but not enough to drop 6300 IP on either. (I don't even check champ prices any more; I just assume every champ released in the last year except the robot girl costs 6300 IP.)

Played Viktor and Varus this weekend. Liked 'em both, but not enough to drop 6300 IP on either. (I don't even check champ prices any more; I just assume every champ released in the last year except the robot girl costs 6300 IP.)

Sadly, this is true... I'd be ok with this if Riot would continue to lower prices on champions, but it seems that they've given up on that for now.

Sadly, this is true... I'd be ok with this if Riot would continue to lower prices on champions, but it seems that they've given up on that for now.
Which is a shame, because I'd buy more champs if they weren't all 6300 IP. I haven't bothered looking closely at a new champ at release for months now because of the cost (and the fact I only have about ~5500 IP).

I understand that a higher IP and a higher RP cost generates more revenue, but a price drops after 3-6 months would get me spending IP again and renew my interest in the game. Instead, I just play roughly once every 2 weeks to play the newest champ once to cross them off a list and be social with the LoL chapter.

Crazy plant lady Zyra is F2P this week, so I'll probably play a bot match this weekend.

Played Zyra. Liked her, even if I died more than I usually do with a new champ. Always nice to see Riot do something fresh with a new champ.

I'd probably snag her if (yes, here it comes) she didn't cost 6300 IP.

Diana is free to play this week! I probably won't get in a game until the weekend (especially since I'll be testing my new-to-me PC to see what it's capable of), but I'll be looking to play a bot match then.

I'm planning on playing a bot match tonight. Anyone else interested?

Planning on playing Darius and Rengar this week, probably Friday or Saturday night.

That will leave just Draven on my checklist, then I'll have played all champs but the most current!

o7 I want to be the very best, like no one ever waaas~ o7

Played Rengar and Darius tonight. Now having trouble remembering if I've played Lulu before. I think I have, but maybe I'll get in one more bot match tomorrow night to play it safe. :)

EDIT: Looked at this thread but a few pages back and discovered I'd already played Darius. D'oh! I need to start keeping a running list of who I've played.

I think the only champs I haven't played yet are Jayce and Draven.

Backtracking a bit, I know for sure I've played:

Brand
Rumble
Vayne
Orianna
Leona
Wukong
Skarner
Riven
Xerath
Graves
Shyvana
Fizz
Viktor
Sejuani
Ziggs
Nautilus
Hecarim
Varus
Darius
Zyra
Rengar

I'm not sure about:

Yorick
Talon
Volibear
Ahri
Fiora
Lulu
Diana

Oof. Looks like I might be playing more often for a little while.

EDIT#2: I've played as Talon and Ahri. I don't know about the rest. :(

Last edited:
To summarize the previous post: I'm planning on playing the following champs when they're free-to-play again:

Yorick
Volibear
Fiora
Lulu
Diana

Played Lulu. Really liked playing as her. Wishing Orianna wasn't the only new champ in the last year not to cost 6300 IP.

Played Lulu. Really liked playing as her. Wishing Orianna wasn't the only new champ in the last year not to cost 6300 IP.

They did a few more price drops recently, but they've all been on champs over a year old so far. Will take a while to reach Lulu if they continue :/

Back