Gotta play 'em all!

Mix some Puzzle Quest type powers-that-effect-the-puzzles and some combo moves with multiple creatures, and you'd probably be able to straight trade him for his firstborn, too.

Mix some Puzzle Quest type powers-that-effect-the-puzzles and some combo moves with multiple creatures, and you'd probably be able to straight trade him for his firstborn, too.
/me hugs daughter

Not my firstborn, no.

But I'd definitely throw some cash at that game. Aggressively.

Unless you pull a Nintendo and refuse to take my money.

Okay, I've crossed Riven off the list.

I'll be back in two weeks when Xerath is F2P.

Dosen't hurt to play the same champ more than once. just sayin tek.... : P
Maybe after my wrist and index finger heal up a bit.

And maybe if almost every new champ didn't cost 6300 IP...

tek, is it your mouse hand or keyboard hand?

don't know if this product, The Peregrine, would help... looks pretty basic, but the concept is a nice step in the right direction.

tek, is it your mouse hand or keyboard hand?
My right hand, which is my mouse hand.

don't know if this product, The Peregrine, would help... looks pretty basic, but the concept is a nice step in the right direction.
Cool concept, but there's no way I could drop $150 on a new input device. As it is, I use a trackball with my left hand for everything but gaming, I've cut down on the time I've spent playing games, and I've picked up a few controller-enabled games on Steam.

Aside from temporarily quitting PC gaming (which I'm not yet willing to do), the only things left for me to do are to actually go see a doctor (which would probably be very expensive since I don't have health insurance) and use the icepack more frequently.

D'oh, didn't realize Xerath was F2P this week.

Looks like I need to get in one game of LoL before Tuesday!

How's the hand?
About the same. No better, no worse (most days). I've cut back on gaming on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I still play in ToJ's Monday (UT3), Tuesday (TF2), and Wednesday (L4D2) game nights. I use a trackball with my left hand any time I'm not gaming and I try to spend more time away from the computer these days (which is always at odds with my desire to get as much work done for ToJ and CGA as possible).

And when your hand is better, who do you want to play a second time? :)
If they haven't nerfed Brand into the ground by the time I'm interested in playing LoL more than once every 2 weeks again, I may buy him. Xerath was pretty cool, too, but 6300 IP is pricey for any champion I don't really, really like. The only 6300 IP champs I'm considering "buying" are Brand and Blitzcrank.

I'd definitely play Xerath a second time if he was F2P, though.

blitz is on sale this week. 3600 i think
Yep, Blitzcrank was marked down to 3150 IP.

Purchased. :)

If I played more often, I'd probably unlock Nidalee, too. Amazon druid ftw.

Yellow Flat Armor is a little better for jungling; but yeah resist/level is a great blue.

Reds are typically AD or Armor Pen for physical, Magic Pen for casters.

Quints, Flat Health works for everyone, but are pretty expensive and were nerfed a while back, so might want to just get the red/yellow/blue to start and then decide what quints work best for your favorite character(s).

Yellow Flat Armor is a little better for jungling; but yeah resist/level is a great blue.

Reds are typically AD or Armor Pen for physical, Magic Pen for casters.

Quints, Flat Health works for everyone, but are pretty expensive and were nerfed a while back, so might want to just get the red/yellow/blue to start and then decide what quints work best for your favorite character(s).

Agreed, but if you want even more out of your quint health, you can do lvl up health as well : )

I played as Graves tonight! I love his attack damage and speed, but the lack of stun and squishiness didn't thrill me.

In other news: Only 79 XP to level 20!

Back