Fire Resistance Challenge completed

I think I can help with 3-4 people most nights. Uziah, Xsamurai, Sytheria and I would love to run these after ~9 server time.

FIRE RESISTANCE NOT UPDATED

I have 133 fire resistance on schmeea (unbuffed) but noticed it has not been updated on the MC sign up rosters. Could you please check out my FR gear and update the information?

Thanks

if you mean when you sign up to a raid where it lists your FR you have to update that yourself. Go to Profile and edit schmeea and it will have a box to change what your FR is listed as. Then let avesther/bannard check it to add 15 dkp for it if you havent got it already:)

Where said to give his DKP to Powderpuff!

I still having problems signing up on the site guys. Now work and home do not work. So count me in for Monday, Wed (when I can) and Fridays.....I'm gonna get thos bindings to drop for me someday! Then you will have 2 tanks at least pwning for ya!

Thanks to Kamor

Thanks to Kamor (he made me some fr gear) I am now at 120 fr unbuffed!!!! And yes Uziah, Sitheria/Kaiily, Baddwin and myself can help after 9pm most nights....just let one of us know!!!!

Head to WoW loot to find non-MC FR gear for your classes. It will help you find that magical combination to get to 125FR unbuffed. By the numbers, on the lava packs, if you have 150FR, you will resist most of their damage most of the time. With straight 125FR + Druid buff you will have 145FR. Which is pretty close to 150FR.

I know it's taken me like a long time but I never thought I'd be going to MC much. But this week I made a point to get my FR up and I stand at 136 as of today.

Back