Fire Resistance Challenge completed

Goblit

The challenge is to get 125FR unbuffed (without spells or the DI gifts from the guild). When you have acheived it post here and the next run into MC someone will inspect you and add you to the list and give you 15 DKP!

Please review this link to be sure you are credited properly for you FR bonus DKP. If you notice a mistake please post on this thread and it will be corrected ASAP.

Here is the listings of people who have received the 15 bonus DKP for attaining 125 FR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question...what if I have 105 FR unbuffed and I am holding a completed Libram of Resilience that could be immediatly applied to a head or leg item for 20FR to make the 125. BUT I want to wait to put it on a Dark Iron piece when I finally get one. Does that count?

As the 125 is a minimum goal not the end one...I would have to say it doesn't count....yet! Goblit

Wish we could give DKP on potential Mirakle. But then we might as well give it to everybody right now because everybody has the potential of getting their FR to 125.

There are alot of green items that give a single +to FR that is extraordinarly high. +15 to +20 per piece. And BRD\BRS farming is awesome for getting blue quality FR gear. Doing the Lava packs and eventually Ragnoros, FR + Stamina > all other stats, to a point.

The 125 is a good base for everybody to work to and work from. At 125, if you get the druid buff adding +20FR, you'll be at 145. At 150FR, you'll resist most everything a Firelord will throw at you. Tanks and rogues will want to eventually build to 175+, where as ranged and pallies will want to build to 150. If you have 125 before applying a libram, you'll have 145 after the Libram. At 145 + buffs, ranged and pallies are sitting very pretty with a FR of either 165 (druid only buff) or 205 (pally buff).

If we can get 10% of the run over 200FR, 75% between 150 and 200 and the remaining 15% from 125 to 150FR, (buffed with FR aura or druid buffs) the group will be laughing through to Rag.

===================

Avesther's unbuffed FR is about 171 (If I recall correctly.)

I need someone to make the Volcanic Shoulders and then ill have i think 139FR unbuffed

Awesome start Sassi....aim for closer to 200 to live longer as a rogue. :) Goblit

Once i complete the Onyxia chain, i will have 136 FR unbuffed with osirys. Ill worry about klang later.

PandaX said:
PandaX - mage.

312 Fire resist Unbuffed.

Wow, what are your stats with 312 fr?

This is a little too much FR for a caster, if you have 200+ FR and have dropped from 4k to 2k in life nothing has changed. Don't gimp too many of your stats because of FR.

Back