Fire Resistance Challenge completed

I made 125! I also have 2x 20 FR enchants ready to be applied once I get some nice FR legs or helm some day

iLandra has over 250+ fr unbuffed
Jambres should be sitting at around 105 self buffed
Jannes is like 50ish
and EorLL can hit 105 self buffed again.

I reviewed my gear again this week. I lowered my FR to 210 so I can do more damage. Please check mine again in the upcoming days. and I believe Fj Checked my FR the other day, if he didn't, I will msg someone else in game.

Question: My hunter is coming up slowly, but is there anyone in Redeemed that can make me the full Volcanic Set??

Pandax i believe if u send me the mats or ask Brothe u can get it if ur takin about the leather one i know someone who can get u all but the shoulders

FR Gear

HI all,

Just wanted to say that I have my FR gear up to 125. I can actually hit about 175 unbuffed now.

Cassadine
60 Rogue

FR gear

Hello all,

I have my fire resist past 125. I can get to about 154 resist when needed unbuffed.

Seathra
60 Rogue

Meli just got herself a couple new rings with FR on them and now proudly stands at 129 resist unbuffed. woohoo!! =D

Where now has at least 125 FR:p 135 if I get my other trinket before next MC:)

Last edited:
***Schmeea holds up fingers to count*** Wow I made 133 Fire Resist!!!! (no, I do not have 133 fingers. I'mholding gloves to help) that is unbuffed.

fr gear

I have been trying to get blackdragon scales so i can have someone make me some more blackdragon scale armor, so i guess maybe i need to start doing more ubrs runs but then iam competing with everyone in getting them especially if it is a pug run, i need to look at the guild bank and see whats in there maybe i can get some help from the bank, but iam trying to get my fr to 125 , if i had the gold i probably could buy the whole blackdragon armor outfit i already have the chest piece so i need about 3-4hundred gold to buy the rest so if anyone just has that much gold just lying around please send it to me, lol, and also i don't think we have dire maul runs and i didn't know that there was good fr gear in diremaul, i haven't spent that much time in there because i hate dm but i will go to try and get fr gear.

I just looked at the guild bank and there is nothing in there to help me with getting my fr gear, just wanted to let u all know that.

have you checked the AH for the scales themselves? I havent ever looked for the mail stuff but when I made my leather FR gear it was pretty cheap just buying mats off the AH then getting them crafted.

FR has got to be the toughest set of items to get, epsecially in a PUG. But it isn't impossible. We just need to get some later evening people together to run a BRD\LBRS\UBRS\DM run a few times a week.

Back