Dungeons and Dragons Online: Stormreach

Crystabel said:
Grimlore- I meant to ask for a guild invite last night; remind me next time we're on....

Doh! Sorry about that. I had an EXTREMELY AWESOME good time last night. I love the way we were trading equipment with each other. If you could not use it it was a awesome feeling to give it to someone who could use it. Heck I was even stetching my characters backpack and bank account to save stuff I knew others could use but I could not. And coming from a EXTREME PACK RAT! I can't thank you all enough for helping me clear out my backpack HEHE! I look forward to playing with you all again.

Doc :p

Thanks to Nightravn for helping hold the show!

Nightravn said:
Nightravn - level 2 human sorcerer - friday night char
Bromill Skullcrusher - level 1 dwarf fighter
Nightfall - level 1 human Rogue
Landrake - level 1 Wizard

My fellow Wizard, Thanks from the bottom of my heart for last night. My kids were not going down to bed as early as I had hoped so they were (blessedly) causing me to split my attention between reality and the session last night. When on a evening dungeon's romp I try to play my character as standing back and as a Wizard primarily helping out when the going gets a bit hairy IE large groups of MOBS or single bosses. We're great for AOE and multi-shot meta-feat EMPOWER spells. I must say you handled yourself very well. Kudos and a hearty thanks. I look forward to delving and seeking higher knowledge with you in the future.

Hey all,
I'd like to pick up a 'muck bane' for my Cleric and was wondering if you all wanted to come along and pick one up for yourselves as well. It's in Durk's Got A Secret/Den of the Kobold Brothers - level 2 from the Harbor. It would probably take about 10 to 15 minutes tops and then we can get back to the marketplace to do whatever quests there. If you're not interested just say "no"! :) I can run the thing in about 10 min with my fighter so it is more of an issue of "everyone can get one at the same time" than needing a full group.

What's so great about it? It's immune to ooze damage. No more ruining weapons fighting oozes.

Here's the stats borrowed from a post on the DDO forums (so I can be lazy and not write it out myself) :)

Proficiency: Simple Weapon Proficiency
Damage: 1D6+1 Bludgeoning and Magic
Critical: 20/x2
Damage: Str, Attack: Str
Durability: 50
GLASS Hardness 7
Minimum level 2
A club made of some unknown, but highly polished substance.

+1 Enhancement Bonus
Lesser Oooze Bane

Anyway, just let me know if you want to come along or if you don't want one so I can pop in and pick one up for her.

Crys

DoctorWho said:
My fellow Wizard, Thanks from the bottom of my heart for last night. My kids were not going down to bed as early as I had hoped so they were (blessedly) causing me to split my attention between reality and the session last night. When on a evening dungeon's romp I try to play my character as standing back and as a Wizard primarily helping out when the going gets a bit hairy IE large groups of MOBS or single bosses. We're great for AOE and multi-shot meta-feat EMPOWER spells. I must say you handled yourself very well. Kudos and a hearty thanks. I look forward to delving and seeking higher knowledge with you in the future.

hey NP just doing my Job, thats the good thing with having a Wiz and A sorc in the Party. Me the Sorc can concentrate on the Damage stuff while the Wiz can be much more flexible and worry about crowd control and utility stuff and save the power punches for the big boys.

Only thing we could use now is a Paladin or another fighter that's built for Tanking to round us out. Not that they are necessary as we are doing just fine.

Hey Friday Nighters!
We'll be on a little later tonight (about 8:30 instead of 8:00EST) since Ted just got home and we need to have dinner. Will see you in a bit!

Crys

Crystabel said:
Hey Friday Nighters!
We'll be on a little later tonight (about 8:30 instead of 8:00EST) since Ted just got home and we need to have dinner. Will see you in a bit!

Crys

Hey everyone! I'll be online all day tomorrow (after church and up until the basketball game) for anyone who needs a guild invite to the "Sojourners". Just give me a holler in game and I'll get you invited ASAP.

Thanks,
Doc

Hi!
We've got a couple of dates this month that we won't be able to make it online. 5/5 we will be out celebrating my grandparents 60th anniversary. 5/19 we will be out celebrating my niece's high school graduation. We should be on 5/12 but we are laying sod that day and I'm not sure how tiring that is.
Also, here are 2 links to some nice quest lists. I found a few that we didn't know of that are level 2-4 that we may want to go back and do.
http://ddo.ogaming.com/db/list/quests_1.php OGaming Quest List
http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO/DDOQuestList.xls Ultimate DDO Quest List
Have a great week!!
Crys

Sound good.... as for that laying of Sod.... it is killer especially if you have allot of palets so you will most like not be on. I will check in anyways so see you next week..... hopefully :)

Hi all,
Well, due to several reasons we have had to cancel our subscriptions to DDO. We have so much going on with summer coming up and won't be on to play much. Also, seeing quite a bit of how the game is going with our other characters I really just can't pay $45/month (3 sub's) for what is being offered in the game. Anyway, thanks for the fun we had on the Friday nights that we were all able to get on and maybe we'll see you in another game. If you're playing Vanguard when it's released we'll definitely be there :)

Back