Bible Verses!!

301. The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God. Isaiah 52:10

302. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:3

303. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22~23

304. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake, Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is you reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matthew 5:3~12

305. Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy loving kindnesses; for thy have been ever of old. Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD. Psalm 25:6~7

306. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and this life is in his Son. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. I John 5:11~13

307. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. I Peter 1:3~5

308. Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalm 127:1

309. Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established. Proverbs 16:3

310. If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt hounour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thin own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 58:13~14

311. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and is righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

312. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Colossians 3:16

313. Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee from before him. Psalm 68:1

314. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

315. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father: Epheisans 2:18

316. The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

317. But the words of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. I Peter 1:25

318. When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7

319. God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. Psalm 67:1

320. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalm 23:5

321. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. Psalm 139:7~10

322. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. Jude 21

323. He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am?...Luke 9:20

324. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge it shall vanish away. I Corinthians 13:4~8

325. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power. Colossians 2:10

326. For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness. Psalm 107:9

327. And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti. Esther 2:17

328. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrews 10:23

329. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:13~18

330. So that we may boldly say, The LORD is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Hebrews 13:6

331. For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:...Proverbs 23:7

332. Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah. Psalm 21:2

333. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Romans 8:5~6

334. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Psalm 143:8

335. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Ephesians 1:7

336. Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for! Job 6:8

337. For the LORD will not cast off for ever: But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. Lamentations 3:31~32

338. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. And thy overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and thy loved not their lives uno the death. Revelation 12:10~11

339.Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing. Psalm 107:21~22

340. But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. I Peter 1:15~16

341. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon high places. II Samuel 22:34

342. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

343. The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy. Psalm 147:11

344. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. I John 2:3~6

345. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. Deuteronomy 33:27

346. I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him. Hosea 14:4

347. But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. Jeremiah 10:10

348. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: three is none that doeth good. Psalm 53:1

349. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. Hebrews 11:16

350. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:17

351. Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever: Psalm 136:23

352. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8~9

353. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Jeremiah 23:6

354. But without faith is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

355. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. I Corinthians 13:13

356. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. Psalm 23:6

357. Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Luke 6:38

358. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6

359. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

360. Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we are come to worship him. Matthew 2:2

361. And when thy were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh. Matthew 2:11

362. My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee. For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: Proverbs 6:20~23

363. Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; Deuteronomy 7:9

364. For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men. Titus 2:11

365. Rejoice evermore. I Thessalonians 5:16

366. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. Isaiah 53: 3~4

Last edited:
Awww....thank you. The script I made will only accept the first line, so some verses got chopped when I added them because of the newlines. np tho, thank you much!!

How's it coming, Sir? I am getting EXciiiiittted to see what you are working on! I think I have it guessed...not certain! :)
I wanted to ask you something, please be honest. I am working at a weekly community newspaper. We put in a sermon each week, but there are no verses to speak of besides the one the pastor lists. Do you mind if I use these? lol Now, I realize there is no paten on said verses, it is just that I thought I would use them in this exact order! This will keep us in verses for the next seven years!!!! Truly if it bothers you, I will just find others along with changing the ones above in a different order.

As a whole, the project coming along, slowly but surely. Pray for God's perfect timing, please! :)

And, sure! You can use these verses however you like, doesn't bother me :)

This is a big project and I will be more than happy to pray and I have been. I am really excited about it; the Word will not come back void!
Thank you! I had no idea I might use the verses when I was working on gathering them! lol Speaking of perfect timing...I won't be using them in sequence. I was praying that we would get to put at least a verse per week in our paper...today, I got to use two as filler space! You answered right on time! Thank you!

Back