Bible Verses!!

Sir Thom, I am sorry...I goofed. I asked Hescomin about the edit button. That is not an option 92 hours after posting. I have gone over the verses that I have given you thus far, and I found the following ten mistakes. Now that I know these cannot be edited very much later, I'll make certain they are perfect BEFORE I post them.
Sorry bout' that, please pardon.

38. my words abide in your change your to you

45. For thou, Lord, are good change are to art

71. There should not be a space

113. 4th line The LORD is my portion saith my sou change sou to soul

135. line 6 For if these things be in your change your to you

137. Let all those that seek tee change tee to thee

139. line 2 Toe the chief singer change Toe to...To

142. Make thy face to shin change shin to shine

176. End of line 4 that thou shouldest be a afraid delete a

193. line 2 The angle of the LORD change angle to angel

Hescomin to the rescue, again! He has kindly offered to allow me to email him the verses in order that they may be changed.

203. Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22

204. Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation. Psalm 85:7

205. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: But we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. I John 3:2

206. That he would grant you, according to the riches in his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit, in the inner man;
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Ephesians 3:16~19

207. To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. Acts 26:18

208. What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. Psalm 56:3

209. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,
Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. Exodus 34:6~7

210. Thou has beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
Whither shall I go from thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence? Psalm 139:5~7

211. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

212. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but I shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

213. Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

214. Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as a head above all. I Chronicles 29:11
215. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Colossians 3:8~10

216. The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. Psalm 145:14

217. Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. Isaiah 43:10~11

218. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. Colossians 3:12~14

219. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
Fro percept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: Isaiah 28:9~10

220. For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Titus 2:11

221. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. II John 4

222. For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in truth. Psalm 26:3

223. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies. Psalm 60:12

224. Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: Jeremiah 32:17

225. Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Psalm 36:5

226. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens. Psalm 89:2

227. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psalm 91:2

228. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. II Corinthians 4:6

229. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight. Proverbs 15:8

230. For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright. Psalm 11:7

231. That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. II Thessalonians 1:12

232. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; Titus 3:5~6

233. And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. II John 6

234. Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. Daniel 6:10

235. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will deliver him, and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Psalm 91:14~16

236. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalm 32:7

237. Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Isaiah 46:10

238. Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings, Psalm 17:8

239. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:4

240. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12

241. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55: 8~9

242. For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name. Amos 4:13

243. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgement: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32:4

244. And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. I Samuel 15:22

245. These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16~19

246. And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness. Genesis 15:6

247. Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34

248. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. Isaiah 53:7

249. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

250. As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. I Peter 2:2~3

251. For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted. Hebrews 2:18

252. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of the blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1:10~13

253. When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and stars, which thou hast ordained;
What is man that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? Psalm 8:3~4

254. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus make haste, and come down; for to-day I must abide at thy house.
And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully. Luke 19:5~6

255. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: thy shall prosper that love thee. Psalm 122:6

256. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6:36

257. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 4:10

258. ...cast out the spirits with his word,...Matthew 8:16

259. Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of he sea. Micah 7:18~19

260. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.
Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. Psalm 48:1~2

261. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2

262. In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; Titus 1:2

263. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. Acts 3:6~8

264. Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. James 5:19~20

265. Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. Psalm 71:8

266. And of some have compassion, making a difference:
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Jude 22~23

267. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. Ecclesiastes 3:1~8

268. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. Psalm 73:25

269. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. Isaiah 54:7

270. For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. Genesis 13:15

271. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. Colossians 3:2

272. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: I John 2:1

273. But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works. Psalm 73:28

274. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28~30

275. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Hebrews 12:2~3

276. For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. Psalm 33:4

277. The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. Proverbs 29:25

278. And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:5

279. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

280. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

281. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. Isaiah 53:7

282. And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live. Deuteronomy 8:3

283. But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. Genesis 50:20

284. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
Thou shalt have no other gods before me,
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,...
Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;..
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honour thy father and thy mother:...
Thou shalt not kill.
That shalt not commit adultery.
Thou shalt not steal.
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
Thou shalt not covet...Exodus 20:3,4,7,8,12~17

285. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Mark 9:23~24

286. Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. Isaiah 48:17

287. For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars. II Chronicles 16:9

288. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4

289. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 136:1

290. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. James 3:17~18

291. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

292. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. II Timothy 4:7~8

293. They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble.
They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end.
Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. Psalm 107:26~28

294. And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. II Timothy 4:18

295. For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. Psalm 149:4

296. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power. Ephesians 1:19

297. And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. Exodus 33:17~19

298. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names's sake. Psalm 23:3

299. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

300. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. Malachi 4:2

Last edited:
Have I been in the Word so much that I seem a Spiritual GIANT now?
Do I look a lot more like Jesus?
Do I act more like Him?
You were going to say, "Man, the Spiritual change is nice?"
Okay, all right! But my armour is looking shinier???

*sigh*
Yea, I was afraid of that!
Well, hopefully the LORD sees some kind of difference in me, a change for His likeness!
Back to the Word for me!

Coming soon!!!
301~365

Last edited:
I present to you...

da da DAAAAAAAAAAA

Sir, check out 302~319 for me, if you will. I gave the verse from the Sermon on the Mount, then on the next line, the verse on the portion of the Fruit of the Spirit that correlates with it. If you don't like it, I will change it. In addition, I am adding a verse. WildBill gave a verse that I had already given. My #81 is the same as WildBill's #202. Therefore, I added an additional verse, making 366. In addition, #328 is actually supposed to be a semicolon and a close quotation, not a wink! HE IS faithful who promised...silly ole' smileys!!!!

301. The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God. Isaiah 52:10

302. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:3

303. But the fruit of the Spirit is Love,...Galatians 6:22

304. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4

305. ...Joy,...Galatians 6:22

306. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5

307. ...Peace,...Galatians 6:22

308. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6

309. ...Longsuffering,...Galatians 6:22

310. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Matthew 5:7

311. ...Gentleness,...Galatians 6:22

312. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Matthew 5:8

313. ...Goodness,...Galatians 6:22

314. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:9

315....Faith,...Galatians 6:22

316. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10

317. ...Meekness,...Galatians 6:22~23

318. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake,
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is you reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matthew 5:11~12

319. ...Temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 6:22~23

320. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalm 23:5

321. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. Psalm 139:7~10

322. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. Jude 21

323. He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am?...Luke 9:20

324. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge it shall vanish away. I Corinthians 13:4~8

325. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power. Colossians 2:10

326. For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness. Psalm 107:9

327. And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti. Esther 2:17

328. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrews 10:23

329. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:13~18

301. The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God. Isaiah 52:10

302. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:3

303. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Galatians 5:22~23

304. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake,
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is you reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matthew 5:3~12

305. Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy loving kindnesses; for thy have been ever of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O LORD. Psalm 25:6~7

306. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
He that hath the Son hath life; and this life is in his Son.
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. I John 5:11~13

307. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. I Peter 1:3~5

308. Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalm 127:1

309. Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established. Proverbs 16:3

310. If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt hounour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thin own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 58:13~14

311. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and is righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

312. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. Colossians 3:16

313. Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee from before him. Psalm 68:1

314. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Romans 10:17

315. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father: Epheisans 2:18

316. The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

317. But the words of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you. I Peter 1:25

318. When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Proverbs 16:7

319. God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah. Psalm 67:1

320. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalm 23:5

321. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me. Psalm 139:7~10

322. Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. Jude 21

323. He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am?...Luke 9:20

324. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge it shall vanish away. I Corinthians 13:4~8

325. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power. Colossians 2:10

326. For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness. Psalm 107:9

327. And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti. Esther 2:17

328. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) Hebrews 10:23

329. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:13~18

330. So that we may boldly say, The LORD is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Hebrews 13:6

331. For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:...Proverbs 23:7

332. Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah. Psalm 21:2

333. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Romans 8:5~6

334. Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Psalm 143:8

335. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Ephesians 1:7

336. Oh that I might have my request; and that God would grant me the thing that I long for! Job 6:8

337. For the LORD will not cast off for ever:
But though he cause grief, yet will he have compassion according to the multitude of his mercies. Lamentations 3:31~32

338. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
And thy overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and thy loved not their lives uno the death. Revelation 12:10~11

339.Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!
And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare his works with rejoicing. Psalm 107:21~22

340. But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. I Peter 1:15~16

341. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon high places. II Samuel 22:34

342. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

343. The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy. Psalm 147:11

344. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. I John 2:3~6

345. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. Deuteronomy 33:27

346. I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him. Hosea 14:4

347. But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. Jeremiah 10:10

348. The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: three is none that doeth good. Psalm 53:1

349. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. Hebrews 11:16

350. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John 17:17

351. Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endureth for ever: Psalm 136:23

352. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8~9

353. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Jeremiah 23:6

354. But without faith is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

355. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. I Corinthians 13:13

356. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. Psalm 23:6

357. Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. Luke 6:38

358. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6

359. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

360. Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we are come to worship him. Matthew 2:2

361. And when thy were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh. Matthew 2:11

362. My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.
When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.
For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: Proverbs 6:20~23

363. Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations; Deuteronomy 7:9

364. For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men. Titus 2:11

365. Rejoice evermore. I Thessalonians 5:16

366. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. Isaiah 53: 3~4

Last edited:
Hmm...I think you meant Galatians 5, not 6.

About those first 15 verses or so...the verses will be shown in random order every day, [cycling through one full year] so the verses you gave will probably not be shown in sequence. If you could combine Galations 5:22-23 and Matthew 5:3-12, that would be better.

Thank you so much, too! :)

Will do! It truly has been my pleasure. May the LORD use His Word in the heart of every person that sees these posts, and your project.

Okay, SirThom, finished. Last question 359~361 are verses geared toward the Christmas season. Should they stay, or go?

Ohhh, goody! It is your turn! I can hardly wait to see your project! Let me know if I may be of any further assistance!

Marcy, could you be so kind as to post #s 26 - 77 without the carriage returns? Thanks, it makes it much easier on my part :)

Yes, no problem. I have been on my job for 18 hours. The publication had to be on the press this morning and it was a doozy of a day! I will get to it as soon as I can. At the moment I just want zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...then back to work!!

Sir Thom, I want to be certain of what you are asking. When I have more than one verse I put in carriage returns to begin the next verse in that chapter on a new line. Is this what you mean? If it is okay, I think I will have some time today to finish them up; and I will simply post them in a new reply window since the edit command is no longer available on those replies.

I am going to go ahead and send these with the hard returns removed. You may have software that places soft returns, if so, I will go back and correct that. I did not save the first group of verses that I gave you. Therefore, I had to cut and paste them. I found upon doing this that the forums seemed to add multiple returns in odd places. I have an ancient Word processing program, but I think it will convert to Microsoft. I am not sure, unless it was a Packard Bell thing, why Windows used this Corel WordPerfect. At any rate, if correcting these does not work, perhaps I can send them through email.

26. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

27. As for me, behold, I am in your hand: do with me as seemeth good and meet unto you. Jeremiah 26:14

28. Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5

29. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

30. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep; for thou, Lord only makest me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8

31. For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief. Proverbs 24:16

32. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6~7

33. And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's. I Corinthians 3:23

34. For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Isaiah 41:13

35. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour be glory and majesty, dominion, and power, both now and ever. Amen. Jude 24~25

36. But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

37. Is anything too hard for the LORD?...Genesis 18:14

38. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. John 15:7

39. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that worketh in us, Ephesians 3:20

40. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. Matthew 21:22

41. Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3

42. ...I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. Jeremiah 31:34

43. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16

44. Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? Romans 2:4

45. For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Psalm 86:5

46. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Psalm 103:12

47. Who shall separate us form the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:35~39

48. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11~13

49. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

50. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. I Peter 5:7

51. Confess your faults one to another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

52. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. James 4:10

53. Ye are of God, little children and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. I John 4:4

54. Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands ye sinners: and purify your hearts, ye double minded. James 4:7~8

55. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

56. If God be for us who can be against us? Romans 8:31

57. And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. James 3:22~23

58. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. Psalm 126:5~6

59. My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. James 1:2~4

60. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. I Corinthians 10:13

61. But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. Psalm 31:4

62. NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

63. Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Philippians 4:4

64. Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Philippians 1:6

65. Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalm 37:4

66. And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering; so they went both of them together. Genesis 22:8

67. Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him. Job 13:5

68. We love him, because he first loved us. I John 4:9

69. To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:7~8

70. Come, let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. Hosea 6:1

71. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3: 5~6

72. The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him. Nahum 1:6

73. A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. Proverbs 25:11

74. But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD; he is their strength in time of trouble. Psalm 37:39

75. But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

76. Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Hebrews 12:1

77. I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1~2

112. I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be witholden from thee. Job 42:2

113. It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. Lamentations 3:21~26

114. I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 89:1

115. And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me. Exodus 3:14

116. Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me, for I am poor and needy. Psalm 86:1

117. So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12

118. O Praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD. Psalm 117

119. Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God. And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you. Leviticus 20:7~8

120. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

121. A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape. Proverbs 19:5

122. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:16

123. Pray without ceasing. I Thessalonians 5:17

124. Let us search and try our ways, and turn again to the LORD. Lamentations 4:40

125. As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness. Psalm 17:15

126. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears. Psalm 18:6

127. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest. Ezekiel 37:3

128. Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Malachi 4:8

129. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalm 133:1

130. Then said the LORD, Doest thou well to be angry? Johan 4:4

131. ...Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zachariah 4:6

132. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways. Haggai 1:7

133. Who is like unto thee that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? He retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. Micah 7:18

134. Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, saying, I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore. II Kings 20:2~3

135. And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ II Peter 1:5~9

136. But if we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and the word is not in us. I John 1:7~10

137. Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. Psalm 70:4

138. I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me. Psalm 77:1

139. Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. Habakkuk 3:18~19

140. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgement; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger. Zephaniah 2:3

141. But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. Psalm 31:14

142. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake. Psalm 31:16

143. Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about. Psalm 32: 10

144. The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD makes his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD liftest up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. Numbers 6:24~26

145. There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none bedside thee: neither is there any rock like our God. I Samuel 2:2

146. Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. Psalm 33:8

147. I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:1~4

148. The LORD looketh from heaven;... Psalm 33:13

149. And Ruth said, Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part thee and me. Ruth 1:16~17

150. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned. Song of Solomon 8:7

151. A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1

152. I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. Psalm 69:30

153. Yet have thou respect unto the prayer of thy servant, and to his supplication, O LORD my God, to hearken unto the cry and to the prayer, which thy servant prayeth before thee to-day. I Kings 8:28

154. Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the LORD; I will sing praise to the LORD God of Israel. Judges 5:3

155. Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. Psalm 141:3

156. Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD. Psalm 150:6

157. Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning, And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow, to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. Joel 2:12~13

158. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21

159. And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the LORD; because he is good, and his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid. Ezra 3:11

160. For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withold from them that walk uprightly. Psalm 84:11

161. Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. II Samuel 7:22

162. Now therefore make confession unto the LORD God of your fathers, and do his pleasure: and separate yourselves from the people of the land, and from the strange wives. Ezra 10:11

163. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22

164. My soul longeth, yea, even fainteth for the courts of the LORD: my heart and my flesh crieth out for the living God. Psalm 84:2

165. He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8

166. The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. Psalm 25:14

167. The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward. Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:7~14

168. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Colossians 1:14

169. If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. II Chronicles 7:14

170. As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: So the LORD alone did lead him, and there was no strange god with him. Deuteronomy 32:11~12

171. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. II Timothy 1:7

172. As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after the, O God. Psalm 42:1

173. Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Psalm 43:5

174. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall me whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7

175. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:7

176. Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away. I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; Isaiah 51:11~12

177. But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of they mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation. Psalm 69:13

178. For the Son of man is come to seek and save that which was lost. Luke 19:10

179. O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer. Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:23~24

180. As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me. Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice. Psalm 55:16~17

181. Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand. Joel 2:1

182. For thus saith the LORD unto the house of Israel, Seek ye me, and ye shall live: Amos 5:4

183. And he said, The things which are impossible with men, are possible with God. Luke 18:27

184. I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. Psalm 32:5

185. For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

186. I thank my God making mention of thee always in my prayers, Philemon 4

187. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:20

188. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. I Timothy 1:7

189. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. II Peter 3:18

190. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2

191. And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend...Exodus 3:11

192. Give ear, O my people, to my law; incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us. We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the LORD, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done. Psalm 78:1~4

193. This poor man cried, and LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. Psalm 34:6~7

194. I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments. Psalm 119:60

195. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. Mark 11:24

196. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:16

197. So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows. Psalm 61:8

198. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. II Timothy 3:1~5

199. Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. I John 3:1

200. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8

Last edited:
203. Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22

204. Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation. Psalm 85:7

205. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: But we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. I John 3:2

206. That he would grant you, according to the riches in his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit, in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Ephesians 3:16~19

207. To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. Acts 26:18

208. What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. Psalm 56:3

209. And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation. Exodus 34:6~7

210. Thou has beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it. Whither shall I go from thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence? Psalm 139:5~7

211. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

212. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but I shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

213. Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

214. Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as a head above all. I Chronicles 29:11

215. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Colossians 3:8~10

216. The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down. Psalm 145:14

217. Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. Isaiah 43:10~11

218. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. Colossians 3:12~14

219. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. Fro percept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: Isaiah 28:9~10

220. For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Titus 2:11

221. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. II John 4

222. For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in truth. Psalm 26:3

223. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies. Psalm 60:12

224. Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee: Jeremiah 32:17

225. Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Psalm 36:5

226. For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens. Psalm 89:2

227. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psalm 91:2

228. For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. II Corinthians 4:6

229. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight. Proverbs 15:8

230. For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright. Psalm 11:7

231. That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. II Thessalonians 1:12

232. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; Titus 3:5~6

233. And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it. II John 6

234. Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime. Daniel 6:10

235. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. Psalm 91:14~16

236. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalm 32:7

237. Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure: Isaiah 46:10

238. Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings, Psalm 17:8

239. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:4

240. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:12

241. For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55: 8~9

242. For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon high places of the earth, The LORD, The God of hosts, is his name. Amos 4:13

243. He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgement: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32:4

244. And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. I Samuel 15:22

245. These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6:16~19

246. And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness. Genesis 15:6

247. Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. Proverbs 14:34

248. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. Isaiah 53:7

249. Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

250. As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. I Peter 2:2~3

251. For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted. Hebrews 2:18

252. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of the blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1:10~13

253. When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and stars, which thou hast ordained; What is man that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? Psalm 8:3~4

254. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus make haste, and come down; for to-day I must abide at thy house. And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully. Luke 19:5~6

255. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: thy shall prosper that love thee. Psalm 122:6

256. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Luke 6:36

257. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 4:10

258. ...cast out the spirits with his word,...Matthew 8:16

259. Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of he sea. Micah 7:18~19

260. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. Psalm 48:1~2

261. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. Psalm 23:2

262. In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; Titus 1:2

263. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. Acts 3:6~8

264. Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. James 5:19~20

265. Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honour all the day. Psalm 71:8

266. And of some have compassion, making a difference: And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. Jude 22~23

267. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. Ecclesiastes 3:1~8

268. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. Psalm 73:25

269. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. Isaiah 54:7

270. For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. Genesis 13:15

271. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. Colossians 3:2

272. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: I John 2:1

273. But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works. Psalm 73:28

274. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28~30

275. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him, endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds. Hebrews 12:2~3

276. For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. Psalm 33:4

277. The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. Proverbs 29:25

278. And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. Deuteronomy 6:5

279. For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. Psalm 30:5

280. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23

281. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. Isaiah 53:7

282. And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live. Deuteronomy 8:3

283. But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. Genesis 50:20

284. THE TEN COMMANDMENTS Thou shalt have no other gods before me,
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;...Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Honour thy father and thy mother:...Thou shalt not kill. That shalt not commit adultery. Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. Thou shalt not covet...Exodus 20:3,4,7,8,12~17

285. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Mark 9:23~24

286. Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. Isaiah 48:17

287. For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars. II Chronicles 16:9

288. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4

289. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 136:1

290. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace. James 3:17~18

291. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

292. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. II Timothy 4:7~8

293. They mount up to the heaven, they go down again to the depths: their soul is melted because of trouble. They reel to and fro, and stagger like a drunken man, and are at their wit's end. Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. Psalm 107:26~28

294. And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. II Timothy 4:18

295. For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. Psalm 149:4

296. And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power. Ephesians 1:19

297. And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy. Exodus 33:17~19

298. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names's sake. Psalm 23:3

299. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalm 23:4

300. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. Malachi 4:2

Last edited:
Back