New profile posts

Just got here, looking things over first... :)
Tek7@Work
Tek7@Work
Welcome to the forums! Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
BlockHeadLewie
BlockHeadLewie
Thank you!
I'm having fun looking over posts, pages and other various items about the community. I've already learned a ton but do have room for a few tons more. Trust me, I'll ask if necessary!
About to make a post regarding my business. I presume if I follow the rules and stay in the same format as everyone else there shouldn't be any problems, right?
Oh yeah, loving it here!
Weeeeee!
8)
Tek7@Work
Tek7@Work
Yes, community members are allowed to advertise their endeavors. People have not abused the opportunity so far, so we've had no reason to make any rules against it or limiting it. :)

On a side note, we actually encourage leaders and staff of Christian gaming groups and Christian development studios to promote their organizations on our forums and post updates when able and willing.
Friend gave me a key for FFXIV, so I got it installed overnight. Playing on Goblin. Hooray!
If you are in need of musical recommendations, I strongly advise you to check out The Megas and The Protomen. Brace your feelings, though.
Rough day out there in the world. Be sure to pray for Paris/France and Japan, especially.
It's NaNoWriMo, and I'm going for it. Need a creative outlet, and this seems a good idea.
Reactions: Tek7@Work
Tek7@Work
Tek7@Work
Go for it, dood! Wish I had the time to write these days. Well, the time, and the inclination. But much <3 to the folks still writing!
Kendrik
Kendrik
I've forsaken sleep in favor of writing several nights so far. I sympathize on lack of time.
So THIS is how you post profile updates. So simple! How did I miss this before? /smh
Posts from 2008 were appearing on our main page so I made this one. Our forum is humble but like Frankenstein "it's alive, ALIVE!":p
hey you, me and randy want to buy you a game card cause im really lonely lol so let me know your address so we can send it to you... and we will not take NO as an answer :) miss ya
Back