ZG run Saturday Night (1/13)

Melinarlia

A lot of people have shown interest in a raid so we're going to do this. We are going to have a stab at ZG, Saturday night at 7pm. We'll get through as many bosses as we can but no guarentees. We're going to have fun. =) We will also be using ToJ's Teamspeak server instead of Vent. Here's a link for directions on how to get it setup. =)

Hope people can come and let's go play with snakes! =D

ah man...i always wanted one of those "You do not want to be hit by me"-looking giant jagged pwnzorboomkapowzzpewpewnerf swords.

aka ZIN'ROKH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!!

we did! From Taren Mill to STV Arena and on to X-roads, we blazed a trail that no Horde could withstand.

I hope to make this ZG run tomorrow, but I got a long day of sanding and painting and moving stuff to our new residence. (actually moving from one in-laws to the next, lol)

I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but... I saw no corpse of the Wizard of Az.

The Gates:
Orgrimmar1.jpg

A Close look:
Orgrimmar2.jpg

A Close Look from the Opposing Side:
Orgrimmar3.jpg

Last edited:
nuts. bliz removed it...:(

apparently once the account expires the body disappears too. in the first pic it would seem that there are some bones in the position i left it, but maybe it wasn't me...?

Pity. O well, i guess i'll just have to make an alt on a friend's account and leave his body there named "Azziewashere" or something.

Side note: I thought some of you might find this guide to posting linked thumbnails (rather than full-size images) helpful.

Back