Zelda:TP is awesome!

devineministry

Zelda: TP is awesome! And I do not mean Toilet paper... :) Although it would be cool to have paper towels with zelda icons on them.. LOL J/K It is such a LOONNGGG game with alot of depth. I must admit it is one of the first games that I have actually had to buy the players guide for it in order to figure a few things out. Still it is an awesome game with alot of replay value! Anyone else had the same experience?

By the way, anyone else have any other GC RPGS that they enjoy??? I am looking for some good lasting RPGS such as ToS and Baten Kaitos..etc.

Yes, Twilight Princess is awesome. I'm about eight hours in and just past the first dungeon.

If you find yourself stuck at any point, I would recommend this guide from IGN. And, of course, there's always GameFAQs.

Yeah, currently I am about 20ish hrs in and I just now past the half way mark...of course I do collecting along the way to so I don't have to retrace my steps later such as bugs and hearts and such...anyways the hidden skills rock in this game. It is curious though why they did not use the GC potential like they did in TP earlier on in the GC's lifetime...oh well...moving on to Wii...although I am still waiting to obtain one...nobody around here has gotten any more in lately.

Yeah, currently I am about 20ish hrs in and I just now past the half way mark...of course I do collecting along the way to so I don't have to retrace my steps later such as bugs and hearts and such...anyways the hidden skills rock in this game. It is curious though why they did not use the GC potential like they did in TP earlier on in the GC's lifetime...oh well...moving on to Wii...although I am still waiting to obtain one...nobody around here has gotten any more in lately.

20 hours in and not done??? O_O wow, my buddy swagger beat it in 18 hours

On a somewhat related note, I ran across a Twilight Princess progress calculator. You enter in a bunch of different things you have and where you are in the game, and it spits it out in a percentage. I can't find the site right now, but I bet if you Google "twilight princess progress calculator" you'll find it.

I can't find the site right now, but I bet if you Google "twilight princess progress calculator" you'll find it.
Here it is.

Speaking of guides how many of you all use them and how many don't on average????
I always have a few guides handy when I start in on a new RPG. I try to use the guides only in cases of "emergency" (stuck for more than 10-15 minutes) the first time, then I try to collect everything the next time around--if the game is worth replaying.

<offtopic>

I miss the old school UHS (Universal Hint System) for the old school adventure games. The UHS files didn't include spoilers, but only hinted at the next step in the game. Would rock if someone would come out with a modern version, but, knowing the evils of modern software, they'd probably get bought out by AOL and get spyware tacked on.

EDIT: Oh wow, the UHS system is still around. It just costs money now. Oh well, at least GameFAQs is still free. For now.

</offtopic>

Back