Your oldest post that can be found on the Internet ...

Allanon

Ok, just for the fun of it, post the oldest thing you posted to the Internet (Usenet, forums, etc) that can be found via Google Search. I did this today just for the fun of it ...

Here is mine:

Date: Wed, 02 Feb 94 22:15:47 MST
To: comp.protocols.tcp-ip
Subject: Evaluating a TCP/IP product - HELP!!!!

Hi, I need the Net's vast experience in choosing a TCP/IP product.
Presently, Wollongong, FTP, Netmanage, Beame & Whiteside, and SUN PC-NFS
are the companies I am evaluating. Here is the criteria:
1) tcp/ip from Dos and in Windows
2) FTP from Windows (to unix and IBM Mainframe)
3) NFS from Dos and in Windows
4) Sybase NetLib compatibility
5) Telnet VT220
6) Telnet 3270 (Mainframe Terminal Emulation)
7) LPR/LPD (local printer used as a networked unix printer)
Any advice would be appreciate. I do not subscribe to this newsgroup so
please send e-mail to me directly. TIA

source: http://securitydigest.org/tcp-ip/archive/1994/02

how long did this take you? Unfortunately, I share a name with someone fairly famous, so it would have to be email address based... and I can't really remember some of the early addresses I might have had...

This is from 2003, one of my first online forum posts. It wasn't until 2004 that I felt like actually caring about how I type grammatically.

Ragnaok Online was sweet,tho when they shutdown the servers that made me mad,and when the servers lag alot that got tiresome...

i tried prinstontale i think its called,that looked cool with a 3d enviroment and a 3d camera

My favs....Starcraft,all CNC (cept ren,never played it),outlaws2,and Duke Nukem was cool when i was like 11 *TAKE THAT ESRB*

It makes my brain hurt. :|

Until the new World of Warcraft forum is up I will be posting news, events, and updates here.

We are still working on our web-site so please be patient. Expect WoW Legends to be up and running around a week to two weeks from now.

You can find our website here: http://www.toj.cc/wow

We will be posting news, events, and updates on our website, as well.

E-mail me here: hornetlee84@msn.com

Please tell your friends about us; refer them to both the forums and the main site.

We are working on many things for Legends. We are currently working on polls, and forums; and will be working on things like member profiles, different skins and more cool features that you can use.

Ancient stuff, man. That was my first post from when I joined cga.

Last edited:
Back