Your eleventy-billionth druid is OTW!

Dominek

Hi guys! :)

I just wanted to drop ya'll a post and introduce myself. My name is Richard and I'll be running a baby night-elf male druid named Dominek on the stonemaul server. I started him Sat night and he's in his low teens as I write this. If you see me on during the day, I can't ventrilo or really group up much because I'm at work and have to stop at a moments notice if I need to to answer a call or if one of my employees walks in :)

I think I'm a good fit for ya'll. I'm a Christian, I believe I have a healthy relationship with God, Christ, my local church (actually named Redeemer Presbyterian, that's why I think your guild name is awesome!) and my discipleship group members, and my mmo gaming experience is pretty extensive. Although I'm basically retired from hardcore gaming, I've been in and led various guilds that have either been in the top 10 contention for world-wide status (in EQ1 and EQ2) or have been or are #1 or #2 guilds world-wide (Vanguard and Warhammer). The time req's were pretty severe, and my fiancee doesn't think that I should be listening to the vent chat of my old guildies. I agree, it's just not appropriate.

So, I'm now coming to much more verdant fields with Redeemed! I played WoW for about 4 months last year and got an orc warlock into T5 from scratch. When I decided to go with ya'll, I transferred a lot of junk to an alt account though the booty bay auction house, then moved that mule to stonemaul. So, I don't need any handouts, just maybe some advice from time to time if I have a question on Ally leveling, Druid info, and some company in Ventrilo sometime.

Take care, and
God Bless!

Dominek

Welcome! I know you said no handouts...but it's kind of what I do. So check out me Free Stuff 2: thread in Redeemed General Forum if you need anything! I'm really bad at free stuff for leather wearers though... I'd raise the skill, but all my 70+ toons' skills are taken!

Also Dradow, I'm always in awe of what a great screenshot that is whenever I see your avatar!

Back