"You have extra copies of Dota 2 to give away!"

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Got 5 in my Steam inventory.

Want 'em? Post a reply.

Got extra copies that you want to give away? Post a reply.

Think LoL is better than Dota2? Take it here, this isn't that kind of thread.

I just got another four, too. I have at least half a dozen with either no claim or no follow up on previous requests for 'em.

Well, I've never been one to turn down a freebee. If you have any that aren't spoken for, I will take one. Sadly I have nothing worth trading tho.

I'm willing to give it a try. If you've got someone who's really interested in the game, go with that person over me. But if they're just going to sit around, feel free to pass one my way.

I picked up 12 copies the other day for a scrap. If you want one add my alt account "Pawnshop is just idling now" and let me know you'd like a copy. Donations are appreciated but not required.

Tek, can I get one please? I'm curious to take a look.

I'll trade you some crates for them Tek /me runs quickly away giggling :p .

I'm willing to give it a try. If you've got someone who's really interested in the game, go with that person over me. But if they're just going to sit around, feel free to pass one my way.
Sent Dota2 gift copies to Corin, Gerbil, and Dan.

Well, I've never been one to turn down a freebee. If you have any that aren't spoken for, I will take one. Sadly I have nothing worth trading tho.
I feel like I should already know this, but: What's your Steam name, Kahiel?

Sent Dota2 gift copies to Corin, Gerbil, and Dan.

You deliberately ignored the :p of sarcasm didn't you Tek you evil, evil, man! :p

EDIT: Laugh now but when the apocalypse hits and DOTA2 copies are the only accepted currency I'll be be the one laughing.

Last edited:
You deliberately ignored the :p of sarcasm didn't you Tek you evil, evil, man! :p
Yep!

Feel free to cash it in or pass it on to someone else. I thought about asking you to toss it so you wouldn't be distracted from mapmaking, but that would just be my selfish desire to see a new version of war-house and a finished version of boomtown speaking. :D

Kahiel. I'm uncreative like that. :rolleyes:
You say uncreative, I say consistent. It's super-helpful for people (like me) who are bad at remembering names to only have to remember one per person. :p

Dota2 copy sent. :)

You say uncreative, I say consistent. It's super-helpful for people (like me) who are bad at remembering names to only have to remember one per person. :p

Dota2 copy sent. :)
Got it, downloaded it last night. Thanks!!! :cool:

Archetypal characters and lots and lots of clicking.
You, sir, have won the thread.

Though you forgot the verbal abuse inherent in most MOBA games. There's a reason why the League of Legends community is widely regarded as one of the worst gaming communities around.

Back