yet another new scam for wow emails

rhysj

Blizzard Support Customer Satisfaction Survey

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment Support.

We hope that the information that was provided to you was helpful in resolving your issue. Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Your response would be very much appreciated.

Here is a link to the survey: htp://battle.net-login-wow-europe-account.com/?i=MzMwN15KaXJyb2NvXmluZ2FtZV42Xjk4MzU4Njc1Xmx1a2Vfc2FtYnJvb2tzQGhvdG1haWwuY29tXjIwMTEtMDEtMjVUMjE6MjA6MjZeMTkzMjEyODU%3d ***(DO NOT GO TO THIS URL)***

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address; please do not forward this message.

Thank you for your participation!

Blizzard Support

To unsubscribe this email address from all future Blizzard customer service survey requests, please click here: htp://us.blizzard.com/opt/support-survey/unsubscribe.xml?id=bHVrZV9zYW1icm9va3NAaG90bWFpbC5jb20%3d ***(DO NOT GO TO THIS URL)***

of course since i don't play anymore I haven't even contacted them lol

Last edited by a moderator:
A second one today lol

Greetings!

Recently, the problem of account invasion is getting worse and worse which cause enormous player¡¯s equipments and virtual
currency stolen. This severely damages the benefits of mass players, also causes our company lose a lot of customers.

Our company has to adopt some measures to safeguard our common benefits in order to strengthen the safety of mass
players'accounts, and firmly resist the account to be stolen again.Through our company's research and investigation to xxx
customers,we will make the following decisions: we launch a package of updated Battle.net Mobile Authenticator and dynamic
code protection card which can effectively prevent the accounts invaded. We will send this package of code protection
system to players free of charge.

Please open this connection:
htp://batt1e1ocked-us.net ***(DO NOT GO TO THIS URL)***
If your account passes the check successfully, we will send this package of dynamic Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to you
in the form of e-mail.

In 3 days after you receiving the e-mail, if you don't submit your information, we have right to freeze your account, every
player is obligated to protect the safety of the account. You must work together with us to be determined to crack down all
the behaviors of destroying games.

If you had already authenticator your account, please disregard this automatic notification.

Regards,

The World of Warcraft Support Team
Blizzard Entertainment

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhysj, please remove those links from the post or make them unlinkable :)

Oh, and thanks for the heads-up :D

edit: oh sorry, I thought these were in the toj forums. Still, those links are potentially baaaaad :)

Last edited:
Lol.. I got a really really good one today... It's english was perfect and the links were actually passable... the only problem was the email it had isn't associated to a battle.net account >.> LOL

I unlinked the URL. Please refrain from posting any URL's to malicious sites on the forums. A nOOb like me might click em =-P

Thank you for the post Rhys. I appreciate you looking out for your guildmates!

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me why they keep sending the hacks to Rhys? I was under the impression that he never had gold due to constant repair bills...

Hello,

Blizzard Entertainment recently received a request to change the e-mail address used to log in to the Battle.net account with the username viglundrATgmail.com. The e-mail address m***@hotmail.com has been specified as the new username for this Battle.net account. An email has been sent to this new address containing a verification link to complete the change.

Once the new address has been verified, the e-mail address viglundrATgmail.com can no longer be used to log in to this Battle.net account or any World of Warcraft accounts merged with this Battle.net account.

If you did not initiate this request, please click here (link removed) to contact the Blizzard Billing & Account Services team immediately.

Sincerely,
The Battle.net Account Team
Online Privacy Policy

Of course if it was real it would say Dear (users real name) since they know my name :)

Last edited:
Got the same one the other day, Rob. I get this kind of garbage frequently. If blizz actually sent me something for real, I would probably ignor it.

Got the same one the other day, Rob. I get this kind of garbage frequently. If blizz actually sent me something for real, I would probably ignor it.

Honestly I never get these sort of emails. What really encouraged me after looking back was when Blizzard immediately froze my account when I tried to log in from the Bahamas. I had to go through a whole process of verifying my account as it was 'suspicious nature' and instantly flagged as a possible hack. It was somewhat annoying at the time but it really was quite revealing on Blizzard's security.

Also if you have an authenticater you cannot change anything in your settings, email or account without logging into your Battle.net account first, hence no one but you can request to change your email address.

Also if you have an authenticater you cannot change anything in your settings, email or account without logging into your Battle.net account first, hence no one but you can request to change your email address.

Good point! I knew the email was fake but didn't even think about that part :)

these are getting funnier lol

Greetings,

***Please read this e-mail carefully, as it is related to your account state of World of Warcraft ID.

Deathwing the Destroyer returns to Azeroth. There is a serious saturation point in the World of Warcraft ID(s) and it is very difficult for players to creat a role. That we may delete some of the same as role's ID(s) to ensure to get a better gaming experience for players.

Sorry, because the part ID(s) which is not logged on ,for a long time. For our regular check may cause your ID(s) is cleared. We need you to submit the further questionnaire in person. In order to confirm that you are still in Azeroth. Please click

u s. b attle.net/login /en/login.xml?ref=https%3A%2F%2Fus.battle.net%2Faccount%2Fmanagement%2Findex.xml&app=bam[/url]

Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account.

*We look forward to seeing you back in Azeroth.

Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have given up deleting.

Game Masters:

Game Masters (GMs) are Blizzard Entertainment personnel that are available in-game to assist you with your gameplay related questions, problems, etc. Learn more about Game Masters, including how to contact them at blizz ard.com/su pport/wowgm/

Best regards,
World of Warcraft Account Administration Team
http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/
Blizzard Entertainment

Last edited:
it was full of Rhys speak... but the link appeared to be an actual Battle.net address. Unless it was spoofed.

Too Many Attempts Warning401

Dear customer,
Due to suspicious activity, your Battle.net account has been locked. You tried to login your account too many times (403). We are concerned about whether your account has been stolen. In order to guarantee the legitimacy of your account, we need you follow these steps:
Step 1: Secure Your Computer
In the event that your computer has been infected with malicious software such as a keylogger or trojan, simply changing your password may not deter future attacks without first ensuring that your computer is free from these programs. Please visit our Account Security website to learn how to secure your computer from unauthorized access.
Step 2: Secure Your E-mail Account
After you have secured your computer, check your e-mail filters and rules and look for any e-mail forwarding rules that you did not create. For more information on securing your e-mail account, visit our Support page.
Step 3: Restore access to Your account
We now provide a secure link for you to verify whether you have taken the appropriate steps to secure the account, your computer, and your email address. Please follow this site to restore the access to your account: u s.battle.net/accountservice.htm
If you still have questions or concerns after following the steps above, feel free to contact Customer Support at u s.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20606.
Sincerely,
The Battle.net Account Team
Online Privacy Policy

these are to much fun

I get 3 a day if not more lol. and I get these all to my old email addy's that I use not the new one I put on the account.

Back