Xbox Live Chapter members gamertags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
New to the forum. I'm in Tucson, AZ, but I travel all over the US, nearly every week. So some days i'm gone and others i'm online allllll day. :)

Name: Jake
Gamertag: Jakeulas
Twitter: Jakeulas

Games:
MW2 (both map packs)- I'll add those I see that listed it on here.
Gears
BFBC2
Red Dead Redemption
Army of Two
AoT 40th day - looking for a co-op buddy
Many others with co-op and multiplayer.

Send me a friend request, just mention Tribe of Judah/ TOJ.

See you guys online!

Welcome, my man. I'm hittin' you up with a friend request now. Kendrik the Red's the Live tag.

Thanks Kendrik,
I have a headset, so any time you see me on just throw out a game invite or say hi.
Thanks for the Welcome!

Thanks Kendrik,
I have a headset, so any time you see me on just throw out a game invite or say hi.
Thanks for the Welcome!
Sweet. I look forward to it. I don't think I have any of those particular games at the moment (I'm a fighting/RPG/TCG guy most of the time), but I can probably hunt down a game you have and would like to play.

Unfortunately, that won't be for another two weeks. Tomorrow, I'm leaving for Florida for said duration. Hope to catch you on the other side.

Hey Kendrik and Jakeulas,

I'll be sending you friend requests.

My GT: Naa Fiysh

BTW, I like co-op gaming as well :)

hey everyone, im new to the forums.

gamertag: crimsonrain18

i mostly play COD MW2 for now. but i dont have any of the new maps right now :/

but i have: gears of war 2
halo 3
COD waw
left 4 dead 2

mention your a member from this site also if you add me :)

Last edited:
You add me yet, Logos?

/hasn't turned on his 360 in over a week and wouldn't know if you did.

Gamertag - FuZZ187

Games - MW2 w/both map packs, World at War w/all map packs, Halo 3, RockBand 2 and GH world tour

Gamertag - FuZZ187

Games - MW2 w/both map packs, World at War w/all map packs, Halo 3, RockBand 2 and GH world tour

Welcome Fuzz :)

We are in the process of revamping the Xbox Live Chapter so in the next week you will see a lot of GOOD changes. :) I hope it will easier to navigate. Plus, let me know if you have any ideas for the chapter as you are new, I would like to see what you may be looking for in a Xbox Live chapter. :) Thanks Fuzz! PM me if you want with your thoughts. I will also be posting a list of game nights in the coming week or so, that is a bit more structured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back