XBL Offer

No way! It's taco! I didn't know you've been a part of this site for so long :)

This is Sgt-Joshinator from CoR :)

No way! It's taco! I didn't know you've been a part of this site for so long :) This is Sgt-Joshinator from CoR :)

I been here on and off for a while now..playing different games..good to see you here bro! I was gonna add your GamerTag but seems you are not active on XBL, I was hoping see ya there and play some XBOX!

I just checked and there is only 33% off for a year :(

That offer comes and goes on my dashboard...I tried to purchase but its not taking my Mexican Credit Card..lol.

Yea. I don't play xbox. I sold mine to my sister :) Bought meself a ps3.

I have played both...I used to be a PS guy, but I find the 360 to be much nicer than the PS3, especially since I have no need to Blu-Ray, or any HD tv for that matter...

I always been a PC guy...its been a tough transition from Keyboard/Mouse to Game Controller..but I just got tired not being able to play all the new games with cool graphics..hehehe

I always been a PC guy...its been a tough transition from Keyboard/Mouse to Game Controller..but I just got tired not being able to play all the new games with cool graphics..hehehe

Yeah, in the slow migration to console gaming here as well...trying to keep 3 PCs up and ready for games just costs way too much...

Now with the family plan xbox is now offering 99.00 year for up to 4 xbox live accounts with one main xbox user (parent) 3 xbox's are good instead of pc's.

Hi Taco!!!!! I too struggle with the controller.. oh for a mouse and keyboard at times.

There's a device that allows you to use keyboard/mouse with the 360, y'know. Joshinator bought a PS3 one at some point, I think. It's not the cheapest thing in the world, but it is cheaper than upgrade after upgrade if that's the alternative.

Family packs are nice; I'm on one now. It's not against the rules to share with friends, either... making it even more appealing for some folks. (It isn't the most terribly convenient thing to have friends all on the same family account, but it's definitely a cheap alternative for cheap people.)

Back