WWJD Guild

godrockzzz

Hey all,

I hope this wont be deleted...i just found this amazing website and am new here but not to Christ or guild wars.

Anywho, i managed to created a guild named "What Would J E S U S Do" (WWJD). I guess guild wars doesnt like the name jesus. Surprisingly WWJD wasn't taken either so i grabbed it and made it a guild.

So i'm wondering if anyone would be interested in creating this guild with me to be a stronghold of Christianity in such a violent place. I know SOE is massive with 10 guild alliances so maybe this could be for those who prefer a smaller guild but i would love love looove to be associated with SoE!!!

Well, i would love to hear some feedback and maybe hear from some interested people. My GW name is Orien Dei and i will subscribe to this post if you would prefer to reply here.

God Bless and i hope everyone has an amazingly awesome year!!!

(Again, i'm sorry if this post doesn't belong here)

Well atm we are a 10 Guild Alliance and almost all those guilds are actually pretty small. but your welcome to group with any of us anytime!

Oh i'm torn, i really want to be a apart of SoE but WWJD is a great name. Guess i'll have to give it some prayer :)

God Bless and thank you for the reply!

you can do like i did and make 1985710 friends from our alliance, like me :3
i don't bite [very hard]... maybe... ;)

(and if a spot in the alliance opens up, you can jump into action immediately!)

Back