WvW Sanctum of Rall Server TS

Taran

As many of you probably already know, the top WvW servers have a dedicated Teamspeak server for their Guild Wars 2 server (multi-guilds on one channel). Today, it was advertised that Sanctum of Rall has one, too. I have no idea who runs it, wha to talk to about it, or how good it is. But suffice it to say, Sanctum of Rall has a server TS now. Here's the connection information:

ts.zerodrama.org
port 9987

This was in WvW chat today. It is open to all Sanctum of Rall players. It was advertised that they had seven guilds currently participating with it. I have not tried it, but thought I would pass it on. SoR seems to be getting organized for WvW. Its advertised purpose is for better coordinated attacks, defenses, supplies, and missions in general. No promises on the "language" or "attitudes". Try at your own risk.

The server is full of foul language, also full of spies.

The issue with having a server wide TS being announced like that is there is no accountability, which leads to the other servers knowing exactly what we are doing.

I have been on there, and if you don't mind the language (there's a lot of it) and don't mind potentially letting the other servers know what you're doing, then by all means, go to it.

There's been advertisements for a SoR Raidcall as well. I'd assume it's a similar situation as well.

The best bet, if you're out by yourself in WvW, is to find a regular commander (Alpaca Owl, Leader Mara, etc.) and follow them. They know what they're doing and are there pretty regularly. There's a few times I've managed to guide the zerg when no commanders are on on off-hours (since I'm in the future :p) but that's assuming you want to have to deal with the Overmind..

That's good to have some names of decent commanders. Might be worth putting a sticky in the PvP section here of commanders that LoE members have had experience with as good WvW leaders.

Yea, as I remember/see them I'll be sure to record them for you guys. I've been spending most of my time in WvW now that my Guardian has his 80, but even then my GW2 time is less and less as term goes on.

Avoid "Napoleon" as a commander. He doesn't know what he's doing and fills the chat with unwarranted accusations and blame at other players (especially when he fails, which is rather regularly).

Yea, as I remember/see them I'll be sure to record them for you guys. I've been spending most of my time in WvW now that my Guardian has his 80, but even then my GW2 time is less and less as term goes on.

Wow, you seem to complain about so little time to play, but you have an 80. I'm on almost every night and I've only got a 54 (and a 34 and a 29). Of course, his level 45 story mission is broken: (bug in The Hatchery), so I can't proceed any further with that for now. However, my adventure in WvW last night was a lot of fun and I got a lot of xp, so I may get a few more levels before picking up one of my alts.

Also, I'm heading over to the PvP forum to create a sticky for WvW info... like the list of trusted Commander names.

Wow, you seem to complain about so little time to play, but you have an 80. I'm on almost every night and I've only got a 54 (and a 34 and a 29). Of course, his level 45 story mission is broken: (bug in The Hatchery), so I can't proceed any further with that for now. However, my adventure in WvW last night was a lot of fun and I got a lot of xp, so I may get a few more levels before picking up one of my alts.

Also, I'm heading over to the PvP forum to create a sticky for WvW info... like the list of trusted Commander names.

If you catch WvW at a good time you can level up extremely quick. You just have to catch the right zerg, at the right time, doing the right thing. (Or a really good defense.)

There's been advertisements for a SoR Raidcall as well. I'd assume it's a similar situation as well.

The SoR Raidcall channel (5012) is hosted by Gaiscioch and you will find no foul or demeaning language there, the GSCH leaders keep a firm hand on the tiller and will ban/kick anyone using such language.

Last edited by a moderator:
An update on the TS3 server, yes it is not a family friendly area, but it is a good place for the SoR server to get together and have real-time communication. If you do join the server, they will most likely ask who you are and to verify that you are in-fact, a SoR player. That doesn't eliminate the potential for spies, but it reduces it and I haven't been online when there was a spy that was feeding them information.

Back